Thursday, January 11, 2007

~yay!~

WooHoo~~~!!!
I'm shocked...yet super happy...y? cos i've got back my results!!! heez...see me soo happy would also mean i've got good results...Unexpected good results...heez...
yup...took 2 papers in Dec 2006...International Biz and Consumer Behaviour...and guess wat? my International Biz got Credit and my Consumer Behaviour got Distinction!!! unexpected huh? especially for consumer behaviour...i was only thinking of a pass...or at most credit...but...today when my classmate sms me to tell me the results for CB is out (International Biz results out for quite some time already), i feel butterflies in my stomach...worried while i logged on to my sch's result webby...in my heart i keep on praying to God that pls dun let me see a PX or NX (fail)...when the page loads and i scroll down, i nearly screamed with joy! haaz...i mean i really nearly screamed in joy...i jumped to my surprise lor...i saw DI in the results column...and double check it's for the correct module (cos i got distinction for 2 other modules so thought i might have seen wrongly...heez...)...it's really Consumer Behaviour...oh gosh...i really cant believe it...i mean i even told my colleague wat if they input the wrong results by mistake...haaz...all i can say and thank now is God...He went through with me the times i was bz at work...yet tried my best to study...during that period of studying time i'm really bz at work lor...sometimes i rather OT than study...only wld study when i'm satisfied with the amt of work i've done...resulting myself to reach home at nearly 12am nearly everyday...it's really unexpected lah...really God's grace...really...Thank you Lord...would also like to thank my ITIB group mates...and also my Consumer Behaviour group mates...thank Ben for studying with me on exam day itself...heez...yup yup...

*btw...another thing i'm happy abt (actually shld blog abt it some time ago...but always forget)...i'm happy that one of my best fren, Serene Tang, has came back to God's embrace...i'm really happy for her...and actually in dec last yr...she nearly wana backslide again...but...her fire for God came back...and she's really burning for God...and i can see how much she's seeking God...how much she loves Him and yearns for His love...Amen!
really happy...really...cos i've always been praying for her to come back...and...ta da! she's back! heez...now also praying for another of my best fren, CK...he noes the Lord...but...i duno if he believes in Him...i usually will not force him...as he has the decision of his own...but really praying hard that one day he will come to know more abt the Lord, believe in Him and accept Him as Lord n Saviour...guess this will be another New Yr Resolution for me...to get people saved! heez...

k will stop here...(should be working!!!) ...heez...

take care all...God Bless~

No comments: