Monday, January 08, 2007

~a scary but powerful dream~

hi people~ Good Morning~
hmmm...as the title has said so...i've had a scary but powerful dream last night...it's a dream that i really felt God soo strongly...furthermore, i even remembered my dream(some parts only...)! which was quite a surprise as i've never remembered any of my dream as long as i've opened my eyes during my sleep...yup...
ok...this is how it goes...think i started dreaming(fell into sleep) right after lying on my bed...the dream lasted abt half an hr i guess...but i only remembered the part where i woke up...
what i've remembered was that i'm in a friend's car where our friend is sending me and 2 other friend's to my place...and she'll be sending another friend home...after we've alighted, my 2 other friends left...den at the void deck i saw a v good friend of mine...we talked for quite awhile where my other 2 friends went up to my place first, then i noticed my bag was left in the car! so i borrowed my friend's(the 1 i saw at the void deck) and called one of the 2 friends in the car to ask if my handbag is in the car...they said it was in the car...but they were at somewhere else...so i decided to take a cab down with my friend(she accompanied me)...k...the scary(maybe to me i guess) part is starting...we got a cab very soon...then in the cab we continued to talk...happily...but i'm perpetually disturb by alot of sounds...at times i even saw 2 female sitting in the middle of the cab...facing us and talking in their world...i mean i saw them but my friend doesnt seem to...plus i feel like there's 'someone' seated bside the driver...not only that...at some glances out of the window (i'm sitting on the left n my friend on the right) at the side of my friend, i saw an evil looking guy crouching at the side of the cab and staring at me...i mean he looks like a demon (i still can remember abit how he looks like)...eeww...the worse thing is that my friend seem like nothing is happening!!!i tried my best to catch her attention but could not...she didnt seem to notice any eerie feeling in her surroundings...there and then, in the dream...the gigglings by the 2 females and even kids laughter haunts me in the cab that i really cannot take it...from then, i realised that they seem to be ghosts or demons that really freaks me...and the only thing i did and think i can do is to shout at them and chase them away...i shouted out loud in my dream " GO AWAY!!! GET LOST, IN JESUS NAME!!!GET LOST, IN JESUS NAME!!!GET LOST, IN JESUS NAME!!!"...Wow! they disappeared immediately the first time i mentioned 'in Jesus Name'...when i was shouting 'get lost, in Jesus Name' the 2nd time, i found myself back into the real world (no more in my dreams...)...awaken...and my whole body feels the shiver that i cannot explain...i also find myself 'shouting' but without the loud voice as my voice is blocked(as if i'm shouting in a whispering manner)...the shivering feeling stayed with me for the next few mins...at that time i was really in shock...really...then the dream was left in my mind till now...amazing that i can remember my dream...really...plus it was quite clear though some parts are missing...hmmm...anyway...i really do not know what does this dream mean to me...was told by my colleague not to think too much unless the dream is consistent...hmmm...duno lah...but it's really scary lah...lucky i did not wake up crying...haaz...but i did look around my room to see if there's any demon in my room...wahahahaha...
weird dream...haaaz...okok...will stop here...anyway now is abt 12.30pm...was cropped up w work in the morning while typing halfway...even gotta da bao back to eat to do my work...haaz...

take care n God Bless!

No comments: