Thursday, January 25, 2007

~life is just so...~

Unexpected...Fragile...
yah...those are true...but i would like to add in something about life...though it's unexpected and/or fragile, i would like to share with you people that life is eternal, IF we know the Lord, If we receive salvation, If we believe and trust in Him...
life now in this world, is only temporary...it's just a short period for us to go thru many tests and experience different kinds of circumstances, to suffer or to sacrifice (for God), and also to do the Will of God by spreading His Good News...bringing awareness to the people around the world so that all of us can be saved, and move on to eternity...eternity with the Lord...But...one thing for sure is that we have to accept Him as our Lord and saviour, say the sinner's prayer...however, more must be done, such as doing His will...follow what He has planned for us, as He is our creator...
accepting and believing in the Lord leads us to receiving His unconditional love...a kind of love that no one else other than He can give us...and we got to know that Nothing is impossible for Him...He is the Alpha and the Omega...
for your info, I love the Lord more than any others...He is the top priority in my life...n not only that i love Him soo much...i fear Him as much too...this is the kind of feeling(duno what word to use) we should have...i fear Him so much so that i am willing to follow His will...i can proudly say that without the Lord, i wouldn't be here...really...i really thank God with all my heart how He created me, though with some things complicated, but...He loves me so much that He does not want me to suffer and wants me to grow up in a normal family...many many years ago...even long before i was born...He had already planned for my life and had in His mind to create me...His plans for my life till now are just so wonderful that i really thank Him that if my life was gone through in another way, things wouldn't be the same...i might not even be here thanking the Lord...the Lord is always blessing me in my life...i've received countless blessings from Him and i am really grateful to Him...and He never forsake us...He is always there and always there to answer our prayers...ALL of us are His creation...and we are NOT a mistake to be created...each and every one of our lives has a purpose in it...it is only whether we want to accept it or not...
i do admit i always complain about my life...this and that...and even to the extent of questioning God y am i created...y am i in this world...cos i'm angry with some areas of my life...i repent...i took back my words saying all those stuffs...as we should only and only believe in God that everything that happened in our lives have a purpose and reasons to why all these happen...i dare say that even with God in our lives, life will still not be easy...as it is not written in the Bible that life will be easy after we accept Christ...if life is just so easy, all of us will be taking the Lord for granted instead...in life, there are bound to be ups and downs...experiences gone through...and even sacrifices made...many are tests given to us by God...to test our Faith...sometimes we fall...but sometimes after a great fall, we learn from it, and stand up ourselves and continue to serve God...but sad to say, for some, they fall and never came back...i really thank God that i have frens who fall and came back with even more fire in them...but...i'm sad for some who fell but refused to acknowledge the grace of God once again...this group of people will always be in my prayer list...
i,myself fell many times(not many or even none knowing)...sometimes refusing to stand up...but will eventually stand up slowly especially when i experience breakthroughs...dun even noe if they are breakthroughs...cos it's always short term...den i will fall again...but my love for God is always so strong...juz that something is pulling me away from Him...and i did not take much effort in walking towards God even though i really want to...really...i really want to have a close close close relationship with God...but i just don't know why...the fire usually lit is only for awhile...and it will die down...but lit up again....and die down...i really hope n pray that it will be lit up...and continue burning and burning...i really want that...but i will and am trying my best...
*Lord, pls forgive me for neglecting you at times and not spending more time with you...forgive me for only looking for you when i'm in need...and sometimes not even turning to you first when i need to talk to someone...Lord, i now pray for forgiveness...and Lord, i pray that you will always be around to guide me thru, and allow me to have the determination to keep on seeking in you and getting closer to you more each day. Lord i thank you and i praise you.
Amen!*

anyway...i digressed too much...actually wat i wana sae abt life being so fragile n unexpected is when i heard a v sad yet happy news abt a youth from my church...the sad thing is that something happened and he passed away...but...the happy thing is that he is now with the Lord...living an eternal life...where all of us will be one day...i'm happy that he accepted the Lord...and now is able to be up in heaven...happily with the Lord...Amen!
but when i know abt the news, i was in total shock...tears juz rolled down my eyes...i do admit i do not know much abt him...juz talked to him at times hoping that he feels part of us...but there are always regrets in life...regrets of y we didnt do our best to know a person more, love them more, and only to realise it when something happen...sigh......oh yah...God did a great miracle in him in his life too...the Lord is juz so amazing...
anyway will stop here...really thank God for being in my life...I Love you Lord...
thank you Lord for each and every thing or person you've put in my life...and Lord, some things in terms of my family's salvation, my work (need directions), my studies, and last but not least, my frens, i hand it all to you Lord...for i trust in you...i know u know what's best for me,,,you will never give me the second best...you will never shortchange me...you will give me the best...Thank you Lord...

take care all of you...sorry for the long long post...hope it enlightens you...the Lord is good...
God Bless~

No comments: