Sunday, January 28, 2007

~Lord, I heard you!~

I felt the huge burden off my shoulder...really...really felt so light now...hopefully i dun go and think so much again though...but i juz really wana sae that the Lord is just so faithful...He's awesome...really...the message came to me quite unexpectedly...esp after i thought someone had already shared a testimony that God is speaking to us...wanting to paint a pic in our minds and spiritual being abt His love(if i didnt recall wrongly)...
today i've been seeking God the whole day again...asking for directions...cos i'm really sad abt it...i juz did my usual thingy on sat...early morning giv tuition...den head down to office get smthg and did some work...den head off to Edge for duty(cafe) and svc...actually was kinda tired already...so actually during sermon i was half awake...and there's a time where we were supposed to close our eyes n meditate upon the Lord...i really fell asleep!haaz...but i woke up suddenly...n gave thanks to the Lord...and the song that they played...was like(the lyrics) so directed to me...den awhile later, a guy went up to share abt wat God spoke to him...at first i was hoping that mayb God can speak through him to me...but the message was not really directed to my prayers abt directions...den we continued singing...i still gave thanks to the Lord anyway...for He's just so great...den again...Jeremy told us that Simon Tan had another testimony to share of what God spoke to him...he first started off by saying that it was something that he felt that the Lord wanted him to say this message to someone...but do not know who...and goes on by saying that he had a vision where he saw someone driving in a car...and came to a place where he/she do not know where to go next...whether to turn left or right...the driver had a hard decision...but the Lord told this person to Go Straight...continue to Go Straight...do not turn left or right...trust in Him...at that point of time...when i heard this...i just immediately broke down into tears...i really felt that this is the answer God is answering me for my directions in my work...the Lord is just so faithful! He answered my prayers...soon after the crying, i really felt a load off me...really...i really didn't expect i could get an answer since someone had already shared...it's v seldom that there's such vision from God to someone to us...i mean there are...but not frequent...plus it's twice for this time...n i really know that it's God telling me something...really grateful to the Lord...
although the way of going straight is not something i wanted...but...i accept it and will follow what God has planned for me...i know that He knows what's best for me...and i will follow it though it will be hard on me...but i know that if i follow faithfully, the Lord will bless me abundantly...I Trust in Him...i put my whole trust in Him for not only my work, but also my family, friends, and studies...Thank you Lord...
and Lord, i learned that we need not earn for your love for us...cos we already have it...all along...and will not be gone...Thank you Lord...

*it's great to hang out with the youths! Region 7&8 youths! all of u are AWESOME!*
*Thanks Jean for talking to me in the bus...had a great talk with u!*

k will stop here...will either sleep or do some work...brought it home...got alot sia...

take care
God Bless~

No comments: