Thursday, January 11, 2007

sigh...too many things in my mind...

that i cant comprehend...feel lost...dejected...unfocused...sad...useless...and still lost...
sigh...i duno...suddenly feel myself in depression mode...i really duno wat i shld do...wat are some decisions i have to make...my mind keeps on worrying...worrying things will not go right...worrying things are still unsolved...worrying worrying...sigh...dun ask mi anything abt this...i also wldnt know how to ans u...i blogged cos i feel like blogging it down...letting it out...but not totally...i love them...really love them...but...but...i duno...i'm lost...

Lord, here i am, saying a prayer to you...telling you that i'm really needing you badly...really badly...Lord, i know that NOTHING is too great for you...for you can do all wonders...and solve ALL things...i surely have no doubts in your abilities...and Lord, i am here to cast ALL my troubles and worries to you...and i know...i know you definitely will solve them and be there for me...take away the depression in me and let not the devil attack me...Lord, here i give all these to you...knowing that you know what is BEST for me...Thanks you Lord...Thank you Jesus...I Love you Lord.
In Jesus Mighty Name, AMEN!

ppl out there...this is a prayer i've said sincerely to the Lord...and i believe that if any of you (esp unbelievers) are facing any troubles in ur lives...or any unhappiness...let me tell you...God is always there for u...believe and pray...He will ans ur prayers...u'll experience His great love for u! Amen!

nightz to all

take care n God Bless~

No comments: