Wednesday, January 03, 2007

~sigh...~

hi people...sigh...it's the 3rd day of the yr!...but! it's the 1st day of work for the yr!!! arghhh...got lots to do for these few days...month end report...sigh...alot sia...plus my weekly report...grrr...came in early juz now to clear my work...sigh...
anyway...my day yesterday was quite...i duno...gave tuition till abt 2plus...den i head off to East Coast park alone...juz want some alone time...actually my schedule was to watch Death Note 2...but i dropped the idea...n decided to go EC alone...on my way there, i slept...but was awaken my someone who called my name...woke up n saw Timothy n Marcus in the same bus as i am...they were on their way to Parkway...they walked me to the entrance to the underpass n left...then from there...i walked...walked to somewhere near Coasta Sands Chalet there (walked too much till my left leg super pain sia...)...camped at one of the break water there...sat there from 3plus till 7plus...during that time...i made myself uncontactable...juz want some alone time...cried once again...but my best fren was kinda worried abt me...actually didnt wana tell him my whereabts...but i let him noe anyway...he came to look for me at 6plus...den we sat there till 7plus n left...really glad he came...his presence made me feel more at ease...really...thanks alot!anyway...actually i dun intend to eat the whole day...but while i was giving tuition, my cousin cooked my share without me knowing...so i gotta eat no matter wat...and as for dinner...since my best fren was there...he WOULD NOT let me DUN EAT...so no choice...gotta eat...we walked to Ampang Yong Tau Fu eat...den went bowling...totally suck at it...den went for pool...also totally suck at it...den took a cab home...and wash up n sleep...tired...
hmmm...anyway...was really wondering whether the time alone was fruitful...i didnt think much at that time...juz kept myself quiet...looking at the sea...and juz let the wind blow...but at least i let myself have some alone time...ppl call me i either dun ans or juz off my phone...sorry mum that u couldnt find me...(she scolded me this morning complaining that i cannot be found!)...hmmm...no choice...was not in the mood...sigh...y muz it turn out this way?...juz so sad...have made some decisions...(only do not know if i can make myself do it...will see as time goes...)...hmmm...k will stop here...got lotsa work to rush!...take care allz~

God Bless!~

No comments: