Tuesday, January 09, 2007

~sigh...wat am i to do w my work?~

heyyz...yawnzz...kinda tired...not long ago juz back from class...as usual...didnt listen in class...sigh...when will i ever be a good gal n listen in class???haaz...
anyway...will like to be happy for myself that 2day has been a fairly good n peaceful day at work...didnt even get to talk to my boss at all!!!yay!!!haaz...cos' early in the morning he's out for meeting...(presenting those numbers i gave him lah...sigh...am responsible for all those numbers...hopefully in time to come the CashPlus dept meet those targets...)...and early in the morning i'm out at the doc...haaz...cos my stomach area super pain...canot tahan and nauseas feeling v bad...my doc press all over my stomach...den the most painful part is my small intestine there lor...hmmm...was told that i should go for other tests n scope...(oh gosh! the scope is from bottom up! ouch man...still considering lor...)...hmmm...was given MC (but still went to work anyway)...and alot of med again!!!sigh...my medication regime is back...arghhhh...den i went back to work...everything seem fine at work...my supervisor at last back liao...den me, him and my colleague did some updating to let him know what has been going on while he's not around...i complained big time lah...even told him actually wana throw him letter liao (resignation letter)...haaaz...anyway...he doesnt wish me to throw the letter lah...but...duno lah...guess it's juz a matter of time lah...duno lor...cos really tired le...fed up with all the nonsense by my boss liao...yesterday was actually my last straw lor...i was totally so pissed that i actually really decided to resign...(when i really decided to resign...i can really feel happiness lor...but...)...but after afew of them talk to me this n that...their words made me thought of holding on for abt 4mths more...even my dad ask me to at least find a job 1st...sigh...guess i will still have to suffer lor...sad leh...but if any of you got lobangs in financial industry or MIS, do let me know..heez...think i really need a new environment...more reasonable challenges...haaz...hmm...anyway...sometimes really wonder what the real reason for bosses or supervisors to ask us not to leave...many a times they complain n scold we r not competent enough or duno anything...y cant they juz let us go n find a better 1?y muz keep holding on to us?really wonder wat is up to their mind..sigh...anyway...i already lose hope in my boss liao...juz really pray that he know's what is happening and that he's making many ppl's life difficult...not only got to know...but also know what he has to do to help in the prob!...sigh...duno lah...juz praying hard that he wake up his senses and have a heart...gd heart...haaz...

k lah...will stop here...need some rest...tired...tmr got work n class again...boring...

take care...God Bless~

No comments: