Friday, January 19, 2007

~arghhhh~

I AM STILL IN OFFICE!!!!!!!

my boss lah...dun let me go!!! want to change this and that...sigh...so sad...missed church service just now which started at 7.30pm...sigh...he's FULL of CHANGES lor...change this and that...at first thought 7plus can be done and i can rush down for my church service...BUT...he dun allow me to leave!!!!! oh i'm juz soooo angry!!! sigh...life's tough...i mean just now earlier in the day, the way he treated me....i tell you...i really wana QUIT!!!but...aiya...i also duno how to say lah...i duno wat to do now...SIGH....
k he's shouting for me already...ciaozzz...

*btw...yesterday on half day MC...my right eye was 'bandaged' after seeing doc in the morning (and i still went office after that to work till 2plus - my boss lah...so many things to do)...my eye was infected again...so decided to do a small surgery on my eye...my doc used a needle to prick the infected part and extracted out the pus...though the 'pimple look-a-like' thingy looks small...we never expect that it was even worse inside...luckily i did the surgery...should be on MC today too...but i chose to come and work instead...got too many things to do...see now...still got to OT till so late...sigh...

take care n God Bless~

No comments: