Tuesday, January 16, 2007

~so bz sia~

arghh~ it's so tough man...juggling with work n studies...i mean i should complain this like more than 2yrs ago...but guess i complain now is cos it's juz so tough...mayb this period of time is very bz time...my boss...once again took up nearly more than half of my working day...leaving me with soo little time to complete my stuff...didnt get to complete them anyway...cos i gotta spend time helping out with the quarterly presentation stuff...'book binding' again...more than 20 booklets with abt 100pages for each booklet...sigh...my mind now is continuously worrying abt work...i.e. wat i shld do tmr...which should i do first...i mean most imptly i've got to do my weekly report...which takes up quite alot of time already...den i guess my boss is gona haunt me again...sigh...duno if i'm able to finish my work again...OT-ed today...till 8plus...late for class which was supposed to start at 7pm...practically missed the whole lesson...sigh...*worried*...stress sia...this term both modules are kinda difficult...and esp for assignments...oh no...duno how sia...hmmm...
oh no! i'm still thinking abt work!!! abt wat format shld i change some reports to...this n dat...oh no!!! guess tmr i gona OT again and miss lesson liao...hmmm...
*praying to keep myself calm*

ok will stop here...might be going to lalaland soon...

take care
God Bless~

No comments: