Friday, January 05, 2007

~a verse given to me~

"Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit". (John 15:2)

Hi people...yup...i'm given this verse by my colleague this morning...very thoughtful of her...cos we are all juz so stressed up with work...(and the boss)...but nevertheless, she told me that the Lord spoke to her using this verse (she came acrossed this verse...)...she said that "in this passage, the Lord reminds His disciples that our trials are like fire refining us so that we can come out of the trials as gold and silver.",hoping that that like her, i can take encouragement from this verse that all the problems and tests we face at work are actually God purging our branches so that we can bring forth more fruit for Him.
yup...i'm glad that i have her at work...encouraging me spiritually...thanks!(to her)...heez...
anyway had a tiring day at work...these few days nv really had good lunches...da bao...macs...a burger each lunch...haaa...no choice...got reports to rush...sigh...think gotta go home soon...tmr still gotta come back office in the afternoon (after giving tuition)...got some budget work to do...and mayb gotta do something the division head requested me to do...sigh...stressed...getting stressed up these days...at times my vomiting regime comes back...sian lor...if not my stomach will juz feel super uncomfy...feeling of puking n yet cant puke...sigh...
kk...will stop here...take care all of ya~
God Bless~

No comments: