Wednesday, January 17, 2007

~sigh...i'm right...~

YAWNZZZ!!!
yah...back not long ago...sigh...really tired...n yup...i'm right...i OT-ed today den went to class...it's making me really tired...i mean i actually was preparing to go off...but! my boss lah...keep asking do this n dat...doing those cashplus p&l with budget...sick of it man...really tired...Wednesday i'm usually bz with my weekly stuff...but he took up more than half my day juz to do his stuff...where in between he will chit chat here n there w others...n expect me to wait for him...den when i got the time to continue with my own reports...he will haunt me for his stuff...i mean...hey...if everything is impt, den which shld i do first?my weekly report is impt...if i nv finish, he will scold and say y i'm slow...but he's pestering me for his other stuff where i've already done out nicely for him...really duno wat he wants...grrrr...and just now was already 7.30pm already and he's demanding me to find out the cause of y the numbers do not tie with the system...explained to him already...still dun listen! angry lor...sigh...i missed impt parts of my lecture again...yesterday already missed...today again...sigh...i really duno how sia...really worried will fail...this term's modules are really difficult...sigh...*worried*
anyway...i brought work home to do...i noe i wldnt be able to do them at all with my boss around wasting my time...and now my eye is more pain than this morning...sigh...hopefully tmr will be fine...sigh...really tired...duno how much more can i take it...
*Lord, i need You!~*

k i'll stop here...
take care n God Bless~~~

No comments: