Monday, January 01, 2007

~Welcome 2007~

YEAH! it's 2007 liao...wow...1 yr really past v fast...not long ago i was still in 2006...but now...i'm already in 2007! time really flies...n now, not only do i have to let go of wat i dowana bring from 2006 to 2007, i also have to think of what am i going to do for this whole yr of 2007...
last night was really a thinking night for me...think over the yr....haaz...been standing by the window from 11plus(in 2006) till 12plus(in 2007)...wah!think for 1 yr sia...haaz...hmmm...in dat abt 1hr...i really went into deep thoughts...the wind that blows towards me really soothens down my mind...at first i was in deep thoughts alone...den awhile b4 the countdown, my (bestest)fren came beside me and think...and also talked to me...at that time i was so troubled with a couple of thoughts...1st was relationship...think i've decided to put it aside...2nd was friendships...sigh...this is smthg which is v impt to me...i treasure frenships alot...i treasure those frens around me...but...but...i nv feel those whom i really treasure to really treasure me as fren...mayb i'm sensitive...i duno...anyway, only the fren who talked to me last night really noe how i am feeling at that time...n what r those sad things i've faced...he said many took me for granted...i guess so...but am i still gona let it happen? i duno...cos i've been trying very hard over these 3plus yrs le...i still cant be as close with them as they are with each other...sigh...n guess what...this matter brought the 1st few tears of 2007 down my cheeks...i really pray hard for things to get better...and i guess i really have to hand everything to God...He knows what is best for me...
hmmm...anyway...i've got quite afew things to achieve in this yr 2007...
1. To have a better n closer relationship w God
2. To also have good relationship w my family...
3. To pass my driving in March 07 (really praying hard...i gotta practice hard too!)
4. To graduate by June 07 (really dowana fail anything at all!)
5. After graduation, have to achieve my aim of getting the position i shld get and the pay too!
6. After graduation to save up enought to go for a trip...a relaxing trip...
7. and the list might go on anytime...

haa! yah...so here it goes...heez...
oh yah...wah...when i came home abt 2am in the morning...i nearly screamed my head off in the toilet...haaa...nearly woke up my parents...n i called my bro to scold him...haaz...y? cos they played a prank on me!grrrr...wat a yr to start! haaz...when i reached home, i changed and go brush teeth...i decided not to on the light at first...so juz brush my teeth...thereafter, i duno y i juz go on the lights...den i nearly screamed! and was soooo angry!!!haaz...cos i saw a pile of 'shit' on the floor under the basin!!! i was like...OMG...lucky i didnt step on it! i kept staring at it for quite some time...it looked super real lah...i nearly wana wake my parents up to scold ppl...but i didnt cos they were sleeping soundly...so i quickly rang up one of my bro...the first thing i said was 'who the hell shit on the toilet floor?!'...after a while, he burst out laughing...i was like '??!!!'...haaz...den he told me it's fake...my other bro bought n put it there! i was like 'wat the hell!'...haaz...it looked damned real lor...really...but i still didnt dare go touch it...juz go sleep 1st...still in doubt if its real...haaz...den in the morning i woke up to go toilet...the 'shit' was gone lah...den i juz imagine maybe they cleared it...still in dreamland mode...haaaz...den went back to sleep...i slept till 12pm...when i woke up...i was like nagging at my bro y they put the shit there...haaaz...then not long later my other bro who put the shit there woke up...i was complaining to him lor...den asked where he put it now...he put it on my bed top...grrr...wah it looks real lor...really...no joke...haaz...
hmmm...k will end here...
Happy New Year to all of u! Goodby 2006 and Hello 2007! May all of you have a great yr ahead...and your yr filled with love, peace, joy...n lots more! stay happy always...n God Loves all of u! God Bless~

take care~

No comments: