Thursday, November 30, 2006

~another harassment!!!~

arrrggghhh.....sian man...juz now i received a call from sum1 called Bendy...duno hu sia...pte number somemore...i answered cos i thought it might be sum1 else i know...but is not...
anyway...my mood is already quite bad liao...plus with dat call...i really duno how to explain...wana cry sia...(my mood bad cos alot of stuff crop up at work...many changes....sigh...plus it's month end...sian)...
k...it goes like dis...i answered the call in quite a nice but abit irritated tone...cos no mood mah...den dis person juz kept on talking...duno wat he toking sia...all super broken english...i asked him how he got my number, he told me is from Jack...i said i duno this person...even if i noe...i noe my frens wldnt anyhow giv away my number...he asked me not to care who gave the number...he juz wana make frens with me...i told him i wont entertain him at all...he asked y...den i said if i duno whose the one who gave him my number, i have no obligations to entertain him...den cos i sumhow dun really understand wat he's talking abt...i didnt really listen...but i heard a part where he said the 'f' word...i was so angry and hung up immediately...
sooo angry lor...n i suspect(my colleague suspected too) that is either that idiot guy from the previous post or he gave my number to this person to harass me...wah...my mood totally gone even worse lor...so pissed off...sigh...think my life is really in danger...
really stressed...2dae is a super bad dae for me lor...early morning stomach unwell till now...den whole dae rush some stupid work n no time to do my daily work...den got those stupid missed calls and smses...den alot of changes in some reports by my boss...den the stupid call(if onli i noe it wldnt be my fren)...den mth end report doing tmr and some reports are messed up...i really duno how sia...really being pushed to the dead end...shld be in class now...but really no time to go...n cos i'm angry n really no mood, so i blogged this down...sigh...bad day...sigh...HELP!!!
brothers n sisters in Christ...pls pray for me...i really need the strength...sigh...

k gotta shift my attention to work liao...byee

No comments: