Monday, November 27, 2006

~...vomitting spoils my day...~

sigh...guess wat? vomitting starts again...when i thought i'm getting better...it comes back...but i also think it's cos i chose not to take medicine for the past 2 days...now going back to taking medicine...sigh...
actually last nite already dun feel really well...juz dat i didnt tell anybody...juz tahan...den coming to the time b4 i going to sleep, i felt super nauseas...tried to vomit but nothing came out...so quickly went to sleep...didnt sleep well i guess...den comes morning, which was juz now...there's abt a half an hour period where my eyes still cant open but i feel very uncomfortable...i noe when i wake up i will vomit anytime...true enough, when i woke up, when i was brushing my teeth, i vomitted...gastric juices...sigh...bad sign...cos the night b4 already nothing to vomit but yet this morning i vomitted gastric juices...and it's alot...cried as usual...sigh...and cos i'm afraid i might vomit again, i ate only 3 mouths of food for breakfast...feel totally unwell...even now...sigh...
suddenly juz feel like lying on my bed n juz sleep...sleep for very very long...even till my stomach condition gets fine...sigh...even now while i'm typing, i'm tahan-ing the pain...feeling weak...but i guess i wun be taking mc...juz wana work to distract myself...hmmm...guess i have to be good and always take my medicine...if not it will get worse...hmmm...
anyway, exams are around the corner...and i am still unsure what i have learnt so far...blame myself for not listening in class...*worries*...hmmm...
k guess will stop here...gotta work and not remind myself i'm not feeling well...hope the day will be fine...

take gd care peeps...God Bless n Loves u all!

No comments: