Thursday, November 23, 2006

~how do u judge maturity?~

sigh...kinda sad...in fact, am really sad...duno wat to sae...not long ago juz had conversations with afew of my colleagues...it's thos kind of after lunch chat...to relax abit...as usual...those small gossips...women lah...den suddenly attention comes to me...which really hit me alot...n i really dislike them saying abt me...but i will juz pretend to be ok and laugh it off...
they are always bugging on the fact that i'm not mature...which i dun think so...but mayb i am...but not to the extent to what they think...as usual for mi, i like to be kinda lame...talk alot of nonsense...but that's me...i juz wana 'entertain' ppl to prevent them from being stress mah...but cos of all my actions and how i talk, they kept insisting that i'm not mature...guess i tried too hard to de-stress them...they can be lame themselves yet when i'm being lame, they juz think i'm a kid...sigh...n yah it's true i like to say and be proud of myself being the youngest amongst them...but they will say that i'm immature when i keep thinking i'm young...but i am young as compared to them what...sigh...thereafter, they will say a joke of out me...though i juz smiled it off...the feeling is really juz like a knife piercing through my heart...feeling damn hurt...but i cant say anything...they didnt feel how i felt...actually during those times, i really feel like crying...but i juz put up a brave front...and do not wana make a big fuss out of it since i think they juz treat it as a joke...
sigh...sometimes i see even older people acting even more immature but i didnt hear them saying that they are immature...really wonder wat's with them...y r they using me as the target to laugh at?they always tease me in alot of other areas too...hmmm...they r nice people...i like spending time talking to them, eating with them, and working with them...but when it comes to this kind of jokes...i really hate it...sigh...cant say much abt ppl lah...cos i myself also got say ppl at times...hmmm...duno lah...but sometimes i realy wonder how ppl judge others whether they are mature or not...i dare say that for work i do handle them maturely...however there are exceptions that i handle them by my mood...in which i noe it's totally immature...but...human nature wat...sigh...when will i ever be regarded as mature by them? sigh...

anyone got any views on maturity?
or any comments on my maturity? (but i first admit i can be immature at times...only dat i'm unhappy they always think i'm immature)...

will stop here...gotta work...take care...
God Bless~

No comments: