Wednesday, November 29, 2006

~arghh!!~

aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still very pain lor...all i can do is TAHAN!!!...and also distracting myself by doing my assignment...chatting...but...still...feel the pain...sigh...thought of going to see doc later in the morning...but...no time!!! doc usually arrives at 9am...and i needa be in office by ard 8.30am cos it's Wednesday...doing report day...sigh...means gotta tahan the pain for another day...hope i can take it...*prays*...

sigh...this is bad man...my condition really keep going up and down...duno when will i ever recover...sigh...BUT...i believe there's a purpose for me to 'suffer' from all these...i know that God will eventually bless n heal me. Amen!

kk...it's late...muz sleep if not canot reach office early...*argh...work*...but nevertheless...i still love to work more than to study...haaaz....

nitez to all!

take care n God Bless n Love all of u!!!!!

No comments: