Thursday, November 30, 2006

~oh no...life in danger...being harassed by unknown!!!~

eeekzzz....scary man...there's even danger by being nice!!! sigh...how???
ok...it goes like this...on Saturday, 25th Nov 2006, i received a call while i was doing my Cafe duty at The Edge...he's an Indian lah...den i told him wrong number and hung up...then on Sunday morning, while preparing to go church for class, i received an sms saying he's sorry as he's trying to call the number XXXXX204 instead of mine which is XXXXX205...so as i'm sum1 who's kinda easy going, i replied 'It's ok. No worries :)'...thereafter, he replied and said i'm so kind and understanding lah...*rolls eyes*...i didnt reply him...den he smsed again and ask if he could have my name to know me as a good fren...to me i thought no harm telling my name so i told him...den he goes on introducing himself and asking alot about me...i didnt care lah...den cos i'm bz with my class and duty(teach the kids in church),i didnt noe i've got lotsa missed calls and smses...all from that guy lor...*shivers*..den i got kinda scared...he kept msging y i didnt ans my fone, he wana tok to me...this n dat lah...i was quite pissed off so i replied to him saying i have no obligations to do so...but...i duno if he understands my english or not(i dun understand his super broken english lah...all sentences dun link at all!)...he still kept on msging...i juz ignored after telling him i'm bz...and guess wat? till now he's always msging and called me...juz like dis morning...he msged 'good morning.how are you?'...the thing is not only 1 msg...is 3...as i'm bz...i juz ignored...den juz now while having meeting with my boss,and when i came back to my desk, i saw 8 msges!!! plus a missed call which i ignored as it's from him previously...kaoz...8 msges leh...and is the same msg!!!...i deleted all...canot remember wat is the content as i totally dun understand his sms!!!lousy english lah...but its sumthing like y i didnt ans his call or wat...duno lah...kinda pissed off...harassment man...scary...i juz totally ignored lor...sigh...wonder will my life be in danger sia...haaaa...*thinks too far*...keke...sigh...sian man...thru fone also can kena harassed...grrr...wonder when will it stop...think he's a psycho...*shivers*...hahahahz...

k will stop here...juz now was super bz n stressed...my boss lah...anyhow blame me and insisted it's my responsibility...grrr...den my stomach still unwell...sigh...dying soon...hahaha...joking....bleahz...haaaz....

take care n God Bless~

No comments: