Monday, November 27, 2006

~sigh...another round of vomitting~

sigh...sick of it...think i shld go ask my doc whether there are any anti-vomitting pills...haaz...
lalalalala...
anyway...tomach feeling uncomfy le...plus i onli ate like 1/5 or mayb 1/4 of my food...mostly the soup n veg...thereafter i vomit liao...sian man...hmmm...


anyway...'depression' mood is back i guess...actually quite a few weeks ago already...but not that serious...but recently past few days i kept feeling sad...usually if i'm alone...like last week...while waiting for my fren, tears juz dropped...same as b4...duno wat thoughts juz whizzed passed my mind...plus since morning, my colleagues said dat i looked super pale...and juz now while crossing the road they said i didnt see the car coming towards...lucky she(the driver) stopped in time...but i thought i saw the car was goin quite slowly so i juz cross the road...*shrugs*...they said my mind was away...maybe...sigh...and every now and den i feel like crying...juz holding back my tears to put up a strong front...sigh...
and i'm constantly seeking God...really need Him alot...if not i guess i'll juz break down...and totally not be able to work(as in do anything) anymore...hmmm...

juz feel bad in some personal stuff...keep on blaming myself...sigh...

No comments: