Monday, December 04, 2006

~still in office~

sigh...am still in office...juz finished some work...tmr still got lots more though...sigh...actually wana study...but time got eaten up by work...so no choice...hmmmm...am i really fated not to study till the day of exam itself? sigh...
now i'm having a super bad headache...v pain plus giddy...it's making me nauseas...duno the nauseasness is cos of the headache or my gastric...juz now even vomited again...stomach uncomfy...sigh...now trying to study abit...guess i'm stress lah...when i'm stress, i vomit...worried abt work...cos i'm going on long leave soon after exams...but my colleague still have yet to learn how to do my reports...how?the steps of my reports are somehow tedious and complicated...really afraid she hasnt had the time to learn lor...really worried...she's bz w other stuff too...i cannot rush her too...God, please help me and her find time so that she can learn how to do those reports on time b4 i go for my leave...
hmmm...exams starting in less than 7 days time...and guess wat? i have yet to start...really trying to study nowwwww...but my headache is obstructing my concentration...sigh...oh no...nauseas...feel like vomiting again...sigh...

k will stop here...gona rest awhile...if headache still v bad den i go home instead of study liao...

take care...God Bless~

No comments: