Thursday, November 09, 2006

~stress~

SIGH!!!

so sad sia...soo stress lor...last nite my idiot boss...fyi, is not my supervisor hor...he nagged n nagged ask me to change some reports...OT-ed to do...den today completed it...however, when i showed him again juz now...he wanted other changes again!!! i 'hao bu rong yi' do those changes which took me hrs...yet he wants me change again...means the WHOLE thing muz change lor...sigh...i was so angry and pek chek...plus totally no strength to argue with him much...so naggy machiam woman like dat...kaoz...cannot tahan...very sissy leh...den cos of these changes, i feel super duper stress...stress till i duno wat to do...den find lotsa food to eat...twisties, cheezels, and double decker...my whole dustbin full of those food packaging...thereafter i went on to do other stuff where i have to leave my table...when i'm back, my supervisor n team mate stared at me...they were actually shocked to see so many chips packaging in my dustbin n thought what had happened to me...anyway...really glad to have them around...they tried to help me and cheered me up...made me laugh...but just now still cannot tahan n i went to vomit...sigh...but really wana thank my team mate and supervisor for being so 'cool'...haaa...my supervisor keep askin me to keep my 'cool'...i'm trying though...hmmm...and they always makes me laugh...fun...love them...heez...n they are Christians too...nice ppl...except for some(or one)...wun mention hu...haaz...hmm...anyway am de-stressed already...but will still think of how am i gona do the changes...not gona OT today...muz relax...tmr den settle...oh yah...tmr got Bull Run!!!...heez...3.2km...ankle pain still run...hahaa...but i'm insisting on running...hee...k...byeeee


take care

God Bless

No comments: