Tuesday, November 28, 2006

~better...but not much though~

sigh...pain...my tummy area...i duno how to explain the pain...it's where the walls of my stomach is feeling the pain...sometimes when i eat or drink, i can feel the food moving down to my stomach...cos it's painful...but cos of such pains being very usual, i still can take the pain and not be rolling all over the floor...haaz...but i juz hate the pain lor...and i keep feeling nauseas at any time...esp when i feel a lil stress or some stuff keep bugging me...
i juz really feel super bad lah...then such feelings caused me to be soo stressed that it aggravates my condition...sigh...sometimes juz feel like crying...still as usual, i held back my tears and keep my cheery look...sigh...

k gotta work...will stop here...canot eat snake so i've typed as fast as i could...haaz...

take care n God Bless~~~

No comments: