Sunday, November 05, 2006

~my poor foot~

hellooooo people...

here i am...typing nonsense again...heez...k...will update abt my past few days...or maybe the week...heez...actually nothing much happened except that cos no driving lessons for the week (all fully booked), i OT-ed instead...plus the OTs are really needed lah...cos month end work...really bz...so it's actually good that i do not have driving lessons...plus my supervisor thinks i'm getting more hardworking...hmmm...anyway...i'm already hardworking liao...am i?(or am i not?)haaaz...anyway...other than having classes after work, the days without class will be OT days for this week...worked till 10plus 11plus...n is non stop...nv leave office cos da bao back...(my 2nd home sia)...and really stress during the period...cos really got lotsa reports to do...sigh...weekly and monthly report dues on the same day...super stress lorz...but luckily i managed to complete it...keke...

den on friday, was not a bad dae...reports are nearly done...so can slack abit...had lunch with my team and a couple other colleagues...my supervisor drove us to Whampoa hawker there...the guys were so excited to eat there lor...the lunch was nice though...thereafter went back to work...and cos on that day i got test too...kinda worried cos i totally did not study at all...as usual lah...i'm like dat...haaz...but i did tried my best to skim thru those mcq qns...haaz...den during test at nite i juz smoke my way thru by anyhow choosing answers lor...hahahaz...test starts at 9pm...actually finished it at abt 915...haaz...but waited till got ppl leave den i hand up...which is ard 930...haaz...b4 leaving, i got my new timetable for nex yr...sian man...my intensive lesson falls on my bdae...sadz...very rare my bdae hits a saturdae n guess wat?got class...sian...my 3yrs of studies in UC all kena lessons on my bdae sia...sadz...really sad...but nvm lah...dun even noe will celebrate anot...hahahhaaz...plus the lesson is fri,sat(my bdae), and sun lor...grrr...means the nex dae(sun) cannot go church...sadz...so suay sia...nvm...wait till nex r comes den i complain again...wahahahaz...

as for saturday, as i was so eager to train for my Bull Run this coming Friday...(always too bz to train -- 3.2km), i 'forced' my gan didi, Mr Teck Hiang, to join me for running(jogging)...i went over to his place nearby park to run...each round is approx. 400m...jogged 8 rounds and walked 2 rounds...guess i over-exert myself and run too much at a go that my right ankle hurts abit...bu it always happens always after a run...sigh...but i ignored it...den went for Amore class...went for Hi/Lo class...first time...not bad...but cos jump too much and stuff, my foot hurts even more...keep stopping halfway...sigh...Hi/Lo was from 1130 to 1230...Hip Hop starts at 1pm...so went for a small walk at East Point...but b4 i could decide going for my Hip Hop lesson...my foot hurts till the feeling is like hell when i walk...in the end did not go for my Hip Hop lesson...went for foot massage though..but didnt help abit at all...den i went home limping...i tried the electirc foot massage at home but it did not help too...sigh...fell asleep while the massage goes on...haaz...thereafter i woke up to prepare to go for 2 of my frens bdae parties...one at Veerasamy Rd (Yi Xin's 21st Bdae) and another at Upp Serangoon Rio Vista Condo (Joshua's 21st bdae)...went to Yi Xin's place first(took a cab cos canot walk) and stayed for abt 2hrs...den my fren came and fetch me to Josh's place...stayed longer over there...we even played 'zhong ji mi ma'...yucks man...i was so damn lucky i never kena the right number...if not i will have to eat or drink down those disgusting stuff they mixed...got Boh Boh Cha Cha, Mee siam, Peanuts, Curry, Fried Rice, Veggies, and many more...yucks! guess pics will be uploaded in my photobucket soon if i'm free...haaz...but i really take my hats off those ppl who have to swallow down those disgusting food...daring...thumbs up...haaa...we played till 10plus...(security gaurd chasing us away)...his SIM frens left...den we ex-yjcians gather above the function room (open space) and chit chat...till forget what time...went off earlier but still reached home at 2plus am...haaz...actually dun really noe the time cos i fell asleep in the car...tiring day indeed...anyway...i'm always limping all the way lah...sian...very lame lor...haaaz.....

den as for 2dae, there should be rollerblading lessons, but i guess it's really God's grace lah...He knows i'm still super in pain...that is why the lesson was postponed to next week...i mean actually i was still determined to rollerblade despite my foot condition...still very very pain when i walk...i brought my blades along with me...but at abt 3pm i received a call from Felix (one of the instructors) that it's postponed...Praise God!...heez...it's really God lah...cannot deny...cos actually i guess in the end west coast park there did not rain...haaz...I Love You God! heez...just hope and pray that my foot will be healed soon...so can go for my Bull Run...haaz...anyway, i went Vivo City today...super alot of ppl lor...find parking lots also difficult...went with Leon btw...he'e actually supposed to send me to West Coast Park, but we went Vivo first since there's still time...was looking for ankle guard...and a prezzie for my fren's bdae...alot of ppl's bdae sia...n i'm really broke...sigh...and since i got a call that lesson cancelled, we went Marina Square after that...there's stock for the prez at Marina and not at Vivo mah...so went there instead...exciting journey on the way there though...haaz...anyway...got my ankle guard at Marina Square too...after some walking (and still pains from my foot), Leon sent me home after that, and thereafter i went dinner with my family...and now i'm at home slacking...thought got test tmr...but found out is the following Monday instead..yay...haaz...cos i didnt study...as usual...keke...
oh yah...forgot to update on this morning...i got CW duty...3-6yrs old again...i bought cheese balls for them...snacks lah...kids' fav...haaa...anyway...during duty, there were lotsa kids lor...and anyway...some as cute as ever...and as notty as ever lah...haaz...we did alot of crafts...fun...juz love this duty...hee...just love serving God in these ministries..heez...and also...just Love my church frens around me...heez...i thank God for all these ppl in my life...heez...i'm just so blessed...heez...

anyway...will stop here...above are my updates for the week...yup...hope u njoyed reading...haaz...

take gd care...and remember...God Loves ALL of YOU!!!
God Bless!!!

No comments: