Tuesday, May 24, 2005

~Piangz~kena cheated!!!~

~I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. when you walk, your steps will not be hampered, when you run, you will not stumble. Proverbs 4:11-12~

yupz...back home...hee...my kind daddy came to fetch me...haha...however, it's a close shave i went to class (2nd half)...initially i skipped it to go for something(which is linked to my topic)...luckily i went for class...if not he will sure noe i skipped lesson...sure scold 1...hahahah...mayb dis is a way how daddys spot check on their daughters...wahahaha...however, i waited quite awhile for my daddy to come...hee...but at least save my transport money...keke...
hmmm...2day my dae was as per normal working dae...except my superviser not ard...went to Australia...haha...hopefully he remember to get me my Wombat(soft toy)..hee...2dae i tot was gona be my happy dae...cos i thought i wld hav a fun time for my choc buffet...but disaster struck!!!me and 3other frens were happily heading there...however, when we reached the door step, our happy faces turned into angry faces...den we walked in with pissed look on our faces...we were even more pissed when 2 people stopmed out to the door..warned us not to buy the tix if not get a refund...they were very angry with the whole 'buffet' thingy...nex thing was we demanded for a refund...but they cant giv us...we den took down the organiser's number...1st try of calling cant get thru...den after that...those ppl at the counter suggested we write in to the management...yup...dat's wat we gona do...and not onli dat...we gona write to the press n make the matter big...however we will send them the email first...if negotiated dat there will be refunds,we will let the matter rest...if not...everything will got to the press...now my frens are gona draft the email...and they will send it to me...den i will send it to the management...oh yah we did tried the 2nd call to the organiser...he picked up...a fren of mine talked to him...he explain to us that it's his 1st time doin this event...he's also kinda cheated...cos there are even duplicates of tix...not onli dat...the manufacturers of the chocs backed out last min...however, we were still angry cos if things really cock up...they shld at least inform ppl hu went to the buffet...but they din tell us anything...juz expecting us to go in n eat anyway...cos they shld noe that ppl will sure ask for refund...but they were ignorant abt all these...grrr...they will sure get it from us if nothing is done abt it...hahaha...oh yah heard from a collegue hu is aso actually goin tmr told me that she juz saw the papers 2dae which showed how bad the whole buffet was...she was aso v disappointed...haiz...i really felt soo bad as a whole...if i had not told my frens abt the choc buffet n ask them to go...den nothin of such wld hav happened...grrr...however, i juz wana see nice show(complain part)...haha...wah if it really goes to the press...it wld be fun...hahhaa...nv tried dat b4...hee...niae...dis is an experience to learn...nex time if wana attend any of such even or wat...go to those which are high class or at least well known ones...lower chances of getting cheated...ahaha...now mayb i think if i were asked to pay to go to the choc buffet at the fulerton...i wld be more than willing to pay...so dat i can eat real n genuine chocs of our expectations...wahahaha...
hmm...sianzzz...oh yah i went for class 2dae...was kinda disappointed with my macroecons assignment...haiz...did badly...sadz...tot i wld do well though...haiz...muz buck up for my exam liao...hee...
hmmm...guess will stop here...hee...take care all...
God Bless n love ya~
muackzzzz~

No comments: