Sunday, May 29, 2005

~i'm so tired!~

~for i know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11~

wah...at last~ home sweet home~ after a long day out...tiring...hee...2dae i was up at ard 730am...however, i only slept for abt 3.5hr!!!only went to bed at 4am as i hafta do my assignment...the nite before i also slept at 4am...however i get to sleep till 230pm on sat afternoon...hee...2dae gotta be up early cos got church class at 9am...intitially i was juz sooo tired dat i really do not wana wake up...however, my spiritual mind is wide awake...it's juz telling me that i muz not be lazy n i gotta be there for class n service...so i juz dragged myself up n prepared for church...hee...actually thinking abt goin to church makes me very excited...hee...however, it's at times my physical body that makes me feel too lazy to go...but i will still go anyway...hee...cos...i LOve to be in the House of God!Amen!hee...not onli dat...i love the ppl in church...hee...2dae's service was good...sat's service at The Edge aso good(by Grace)...hee...at some point of time...i can feel God talking to me...hee...yup...2dae after service i went to eat with jocelyn n her family...we spent quite some time at the food court...cos it's raining heavily...hee...after the rain gets lighter...we went to wait for cabs...they got in first...however, i cant seem to get 1...so me n lu hui walked to the mrt instead...guess its God wanting me to save the cab fare...hee..i went to giv tuition...after tuition...i took a cab(i really need 1 as i'm carrying my bowling equipments...heavy mah)...to katong shopping centre for the bowling league...my team got 2 new bowlers...1 of them is really good...180plus de lor...hee...yup...oh my 1st game was v v lousy...2nd game was not bad n 3rd game is ok...hee...yup...den i went home after the 3games...now here...writing my blog...hee...sian...i'm still sick lor...duno when den will get well...den nowadays always getting headaches...arghh!!!sianzzz...however...juz here to tell all reading dis blog to take gd care...drink lotsa water n dun fall sick!

God Bless n Love ya~
*muackzzz*

No comments: