Monday, May 09, 2005

bUsY sUnDaE

~with men, it is impossible. with God, NOTHING is impossible. Mark 10:27~

it's nite time liao...reach home not long ago after a long n tiring dae...however...it was fun...hee...2dae, 8th May 2005 is Mother's dae...however, the start of this dae wasnt a gd 1 with my mama...it's abt 0510am in the morning...and i'm still awake watching tv...she already woke up to cook(catering)...at first she kept nagging me to sleep...but my eyes are glued to the tv!so i ignored her...den again and again she started to scold me...being a bad-tempered me...who hates to hear her nag...i started to argue back at her(feeling guilty now)...the quarrel was quite a heated 1...den i ignored her n went to bed...2hrs passed...it's 7plus...my maid kept waking mi up but i juz cant get up...in the end i pulled myself up...however...the weather was soo cooling dat it made me lie back on my bed again...but i got up still after awhile...the weather in the morning was really unpredictable...at a moment it can be raining so heavily...nex will be onli slight drizzle...the weather really made mi quite reluctant to attend church...but i still got myself prepared for church...but after dat i tot i can sleep awhile more as its still early...but time passed really fast...when i woke up...its abt time service is gona start...n juz b4 i left home...it rained heavily again...luckily my dad offered to fetch mi...thanks dad~ my mum came along too...as i also brought my bowling stuff with mi...its really heavy...b4 i reached...my mum nicely said to mi they will send my bowling things to mi after my service n giving of tuition...*felt so touched*
service 2dae was a great 1...cos it's family dae...the message was a good 1 too...however i cant stay for the carnival as i have to giv tuition...b4 i went for tuition...i bought cakes for my mama...after i teach finish, my parents came to fetch me to katong shopping centre as i've got to take part in my company's(UOB) bowling league...throughout the whole 3games...i was v nervous...cant really focus well...luckily one of the members in the oponent team kept reminding me my mistake n teaches mi wat to do...i'm surprised dat he noticed where i went wrong...i knew my own mistake but i juz cant change it..but i will try train hard to improve...though our team lost(which i think is smthg inevitable)...but i really enjoyed the games...really fun...*Thank You God for giving me such a great day to spend, Amen*
actually i shld be doin my assignment now...which shld be due tmr...so i guess i gotta stop here...take care all of ya...God Bless n love ya~

byeeee~~~

No comments: