Saturday, May 14, 2005

iT's FrIdAy~~~

~let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23~

at this time, i'm in my office...kinda slacking cos my department ppl went off for lunch...but 2dae i chose to have lunch at 1pm(waiting for serene)...so now i'm slacking...keke...shhhhh...hee...2dae in the morning during work...i showed a very bad attitude to my supervisor(my small boss)...this attitude is very much worse dan any other bad attitude i've showed him...i directly sae it's his fault angrily at him...i was really too angry liao...however...he juz replied he's aso stress n he shldnt be helping me remember the problem...but he nv get angry...i felt so guilty after that...whenever i showed bad attitude...he juz took it in...he nv get angry with me...there's a period of time i was showing bad attitude to him the whole week...den the nex week i'm ok n smiley...den he juz told mi...'ah, dat's the way mah!muz always smile n dun always show black face'...all the while he's not angry with mi lor...i felt so bad...but i can't control my temper...cos i'm always pissed with him suddenly giv mi alot of work to do...n most of the time last min...n also last min ask mi make changes...it's kinda irritating mah...but whenever i'm angry...i'm onli angry for less dan 2hrs...after ahwile we tok normally liao...for juz now...we r ok in less than 1/2 hr...hee...really feel so bad but i dun usually like to sae sorry...hee...
hmmm...oh yah...there's something i wana sae...soooo happy...the deadline for handing in my Biz Law assignment is extended!!!YiPpEe~~~if not i will hav to hand it in in another 6 days...n i haven even started on it...hee...really wana Thank God for helping me...hee...n also helping many others...hee...
yeah...2dae is Friday!!!the weekend is here!!!hee...cant wait for tomorrow to come...coz there's Edge...n oh yah...there's a 'cafe' in out church building(for the youths)...n i'm selected by my region's youth minister to help @ the cafe...hee...soo excited...wonder how izzit like to help out in the cafe...hee...hmm...muz reach Yishun Building by 3pm tmr...hmm...
hmmm...wonder wat i'm gona do after work 2dae...it's fridae...was asked to go clubbing...but i've not club for more than a yr...not much interest liao...n it's kinda expensive...esp when u hav to go home...plus i'm broke...dat's y i chose not to go...hee...but i'll find better things to do...mayb my assignment?hee...muz buck up liao...my results aren't v gd till now...but lucky all pass...but pass is not dat gd too...muz do even better...trying my best...hee...
okie guess i'll stop here...gotta do some of my work den go for lunch...hee...take gd care dudez....
God Bless n Love all of ya~~~
*smilez*

No comments: