Tuesday, May 24, 2005

~boring dae?~

~draw near to God and He will draw near to u. James 4:8~

hi all...it's now 12plus am...hmmm...came online ard 11plus...cos was doin my law assignment...but...onli halfway done.. :( but better dan nv do rite?hee...
wow...i woke up at ard 12pm 2dae (mon)...hee...cos holiday mah...no work...so juz sleep...haha...after washing up...i had my lunch...actually wanted to do my assignment...but in the end i end up chatting online n watching tv...haha...till i think 4plus...at first the tv was already off...but den my mum came down to the living room(where i was at) again...n switched on the tv...so i got kinda pissed n brought all my things up to my room...however...i still could not concentrate on my work cos i'm feeling stressed n many things have been in my mind dat really affected mi...however, things got better after a very nice n gd fren came across my msn n chatted w mi...hee...this fren of mine i've known him since pri sch...however...after psle...we went diff ways...lost contact...till i think 1 or 2yrs ago we found each other thru frenster...haha...den we started to contact again...n it was recently dat we contact more often...getting to noe him once again...i think he's really a nice guy...caring indeed...n encouraging too...but...he's lame...haha...always sae lame things dat makes mi keep luffing...haha...oh yah..his name is Darryl Tan...hee...he keep askin me to write abt him in my blog...now write liao...happy?ahhaha...oh yah...back to my point...yup...he chatted w mi in msn...asked abt mi and i told him i am v stressed abt my assignment...cant do at all...n i might fall asleep any moment as i'm quite sleepy...so he suggested i go sleep n he will giv mi a call to wake mi up...b4 i go to sleep...i also said a short prayer for peace which i really needed...den i go to slp...and so he called abt 1hr later(i'm still sleeping)...my fone kept ringing...i was really too tired to listen...wanted to sleep more..but i got up n tok to him for awhile...but after dat i sleeo again...woke up another hr later...hee...but i really felt much better after the nap n prayer...God realy ans my prayers...hee...Amen!when i woke up...i started doin my assignment...though at a slow pace...but better dan nothin...i aso skippd dinner as i hav no appetite...i do my assignment till 11plus aso canot finish(so lousy)...den i no mood to do liao...so came online...hee...but...i gotta go liao...getting sleepy...hee...however b4 i go off...still wana thank my fren Darryl here...he's juz so encouraging n caring n nice...hee...thanks for being my fren :)

nitez to all~
God Bless n love ya
ZZZzzzzzz.......

No comments: