Thursday, May 26, 2005

~feeling sick~

~for My thoughts are not your thoughts. nor your ways My ways, says the Lord. for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9~

wah~~~i shld be doing my assignment now...but i just canot concentrate on it...so slack off abit and write...hee...wah i got block nose 2dae lor...so 'xin ku'...hate the feeling...not only dat...i got headache...made me feel so sick the whole day...grrr...2dae's work load wasnt heavy cos those countries i alias with submit their reports on time...den i somehow did most of my work last nite(OT)...hee...so i kinda slacken off for todae...hmmm...however i did find things to do to make myself bz...n indeed i am bz...i even hav to continue to finish it tmr cos' i've got class 2dae n i left early...hee...
hmmm...2dae's class was v interesting...tot i wld doze off...but in the end was luffing..haha...dis Law lecturer is a funny chap...full of crap too...haha...he's 1 guy who likes to so-call l'look down' on gals...it may b jokin...but he's always like dat...n i'll always 'hey' in an unjust tone...but soflty...den 2dae he happened to hear it...n cos we were also talkin abt assignments...he jokingly threatened dat he haven mark the assignments..so if i wana comment...it shld be after handing in of assignment...haha...so funny...but made my face sooo red...den after break we were discussing some possible exam questions...den discussing on how to ans it...den he said he wan some1 hu's not so smart to ans it...in my heart...i think confirm will call mi...haha...so i looked down at my notes...n true enuff...he called me...den cos i not so sure of the ans...i juz 'err'...den he said...'see, am i rite?'...haha...wah my face bcome soooo red at dat time(oh yah my face gets red super fast)...hahaha...den the whole class luff...so paiseh...but funny...heee...but i did answer the qn b4 he called on another person to ans...n it's correct...hahaha...but its v fun being in his class...but hopefully dis is my last module with him(if not it will mean i fail n gotta retake)...hhahahaa...however, i can really sae that sharma is really a gd lecturer...altho he always tok cock n pinpoint on females...but overall he's a gd teacher...hee...
2dae he let us off abt 20mins earlier...yup yup...took huimin's car...usually she will send me to ubi where i can take a bus home...but 2dae she sent me to somewhere near my hse bus stop...hee..thanks sia...hee...so nice of her...but i felt so bad...shld have chatted w her while in the car..but my fren called...so i was bz over the fone...paiseh ar...hee...but really thanks for the lift home...haha...if everytime got ppl send mi home den i can really save alot on transport money liao..haha...gd rite? *daydream*...hhahhaha...
yawnzzz...keep yawning...sian...guess i'm tired...canot do assignment liao...sian...i'll stop here ba...gd nite to all!

God Bless n love u all~

No comments: