Saturday, May 21, 2005

~heavy books~

~do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Psalms 51:11-12~

yawnz~ tiring day sia...hee...woke up ard 1030 2dae...wanted to sleep abit more...but gotta meet my cousin @ NUS at 1pm...i slowly dragged myself outta bed lor...juz keep wasting time till i hafta rush in the end..hahaha...took bus151 all the way to NUS...was 1 bus earlier dan my cousin...he estimated the time wrongly..he nv expect the bus i took to reach his place early...so he missed it...hee...when he came...we took the shuttle service to Law Library...there were not many ppl in the library 2dae...guess cos exams over...those who were there mayb got special papers(dats wat my cousin sae)...hmmm...the library looked nice...got 2 levels...not bad huh...haha...wah i'm really touched by my cousin...he's so gd...he's not a law student...he duno anythin abt law..but he already helped me look up where to find the books b4 goin the library...cos he asked his law fren n he reccommended some books for the topic of my assignment...so the whole search in the library was quite smooth n easy cos my cousin is ard to help...Thanks alot Royston gor~ u r a great cousin...cos there r 2 levels in the library...1 of the level the books can onli b used as reference...another can be borrowed...so we went up and down...quite happy to hav found 2bks for my assignment and another book for another topic in this Law of Biz Transaction module...hee...bro...i really thank u very much lor...hee...so glad to hav such a cousin...hee...jealous?haha...i guess my own bro wun even help mi dat much...hahaha...after i left the library...i was with 3 thick n heavy books...sian man...haha...took it all the way to The Edge...was there quite early...so did some reading...but was too noisy n i can concentrate much though...service was fun...the corporate youths bought a Zen Micro for Pastor Jeremy's bdae...gd rite?haha...after service we went makan n go home...tired mah...with those books...so went straight home after makan...hee...now slacking at home...really wonder when will i really sit down n do my assignment...haiz...too lazy liao...hee...oh yah ,y msn ok liao...haha...my msn siao 1 lah...haha...hmmm...k i gotta stop here...take gd care all of ya...hmmm..muz sleep early 2nite...got church class early tmr...bz dae tmr...hee...byee all
God Bless n Love all of ya~ Muackzz~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your brother would have also done it lor. =P

Siyin-Ann said...

erm...erm...depends lah...haha...kinda doubt it...hahaha...but mayb ba...hahaha...not sure...hee...