Thursday, May 19, 2005

~irritated~

~if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. James 1:5~

2dae i was on MC...throat wasnt really gd when i woke up...so b4 i go for work, i went to the doctors...he gave mi an mc...however i still went to work...no choice...have to settle some important work first...so i worked till 1pm and left for home...cos the medicine made mi drowsy...i fell into a deep sleep after i reached home...slept thru till 5plus...the weather was soo gd for me to sleep even longer..but cos i gotta go for class...i had to wake up...i prepared myself and went for class...though feeling abit weak...i really enjoyed 2nite's class...i understood wat my lecturer taught...hee...and during break time, i went to collect the Choco Buffet Tix from my fren...wah...sooo happy...n excited...hee...hopefully i fully recovered on tues...hee...so can njoy my choc...hee...
oh yah...a classmate sent me home 2dae...haha...shiok...no need to take bus...usually is another classmate who will send me to ubi bus stop...den will hafta take a bus home...but 2dae since dis other classmate was goin somewhere near my place...he could send me home...hee...wah if got ppl always send mi home it will be good..hahaha...no long journeys n can save $$...hee...*daydream* *wait long long* hahaha...
now i've got the time to write dis blog is cos i'm free...but very irritated!!!i duno wats with my msn...cant even log on...i canot even log on to web messenger...grrr...haiz...sianzzz...guess i'll have to study...or mayb i shld go sleep...rest more...so dat will recover n go for my choc buffet...heehee...
guess i'll stop here...niteyz~~~
God Bless n Love ya~

No comments: