Sunday, June 05, 2005

~yeah~

~"I have chosen you n have not rejected you. so do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I an your God. I will strengthen you n help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 4:10~

hmmm...juz reached home...hee...not a bad day for todae...hee...
woke up early 2dae...cos got church class every sun morning at 9am...yupz...actually the classes r gd...prepares mi for the morning service...hee...morning service was orite...video conference from another region...a pastor from overseas came over to preach...hmmm...after service...a group of us went to lavender food court to eat...winnie n her family were also with us...so fun...cos her 2kids are soo cute...little joshua n little joash...hee...n guess wat?cos 1 of the church fren,marcus, was talking abt his godma...den i sae i dun hav any...n hope to hav 1...so winnie suggested that she be my godma...yea...so exciting...was soo happy...hee...means i can aso be the godsis of joshua n joash...n their little sister who is coming out mayb in August...wow...it's gona be fun...hee...i've got a godma,godpa n 3 god siblings...hee...yeah~ after lunch...they sent marcus n timothy home...den sent me to my student's hse cos i gotta teach...soo nice of them...hee...Thanks alot my dearest godparents...hee...actually i can also feel God is blessing me in every ways...Thank You Father...Amen!
after i finish teaching...my parents came n sent me to katong shopping centre...for my bowling league...hee...wah..i played a game b4 the league...n broke my thumb nail...so sad...however...during the league...everything was quite ok...the 1st game was great...we all played well...but lose form in the subsequent 2games...i got 151,149...but the last game onli 110...sad...cos i canot adjust to a new line...right handers are usually at disadvantage for hook bowlers...yup...but overall was quite satisfied ba...our team i think got win...hee...yipee...we r catching up...we used to be at the bottom...but we r slowly climbing up...with Roy around...no fear man...hee...Keep up the Good Work Roy~ hee...
yup...dis is how i spent my day...feeling sleepy...but i wana study leh...sianzzz...how?haiz...hope i can tahan as much as possible...exam is juz in another week...oh no...haiz...niwae...will stop here for 2dae...njoy ur Monday~n the rest of the week...take care...
God Bless ya~
muackz~

No comments: