Saturday, June 04, 2005

~she's juz so xin fu~

~let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16~

woah!the weather is juz so humid!hot sia...keep on perspiring...hmmm...
2dae...my dae was juz fine...woke up ard 9plus...intending to study...in the end i watch tv...den ard 12plus i went orchard bought something for my to-be-goin supervisor...den went to class...2dae's class was quite orite...however,kinda worried abt my assignment results...2dae my lecturer got the scripts of our assignments...den b4 he start the class...he read out ppl's names on each scripts...guess he juz wana see whose script izzit...den when he saw whose script it is...he will den look thru the script n giv different expressions...den when he called my name...i raised my hand...den he said "oh u ar"...he started reading thru my script...den giving bad expressions...n sae y i write this n dat...oh no!how?was so worried...cos he remembered i was the 1 hu argued back...sianzzz...hmmm...hope i wun do badly...
after class i went to The Edge immediately...while walkin to orchard mrt stn...my kind cousin saw mi...n we talked for ahwile den i went off...i stayed at The Edge till after worship n i left...cos got Geylang Methodist Girl Guides campfire...so i went there...
the campfire was erm...not very fun...cos quite lil ppl n no scouts cos they dowana come...onli 2 secondary sch guides n 1 pri sch brownies...plus GM's own guides,GB,BB n NP...n us ex guides...duh~...however...seeing the other ex guides whom i haven seen for quite long is fun...hee...missed many of them alot...seen my senior...from my patrol...she's still as beautiful...n 1 more thing...she's xin fu...so happy for her...happily married...however...abit too young?she's 23...but nvm...she's happy can le...really feel happy for her...hee...wah seeing her wedding fotos...made me got the feeling to get married soon...but...too young liao..n dun even hav bf how to think of dat?haha...nvm...God has a plan for mi...so i needn't worry...God will bless me with a gd man...i trust Him...Amen!now wat i hafta do is to concentrate on my studies n perform well at work...n continue to be with The Lord...n my family members...hee...Thank You Jesus for everything...
yup yup...reached home abt 11pm...washed up...especially with a cold shower...cos it was so humid...haha...den came online chat n write this blog...oopz...din study again...haiz...n i'm tired...gotta be up early for service n class tmr...so...that's all folks~
NItez...take care
God Bless n Love ya~

No comments: