Saturday, June 25, 2005

~tiring week~

~for he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. Galatians 6:8~

yawnzzz...juz soo tired...but feel like writing...hee...hmmm...haven blog for afew daes cos i was v...i went for Encounter...something like a church camp except that i have many lessons to attend...in the 2 days n 2 nites camp...lessons are goin on n on except during meal times...kinda tiring...but very worth it...cos i really experienced God...He revealed many things to me...felt a great big burden off me...i've learnt to forgive...even foun out dat there r some issues which i've always thought i've forgiven those ppl...but actually not...hmmm...anyways...i never regret goin for this Encounter...it really helps me alot...hmm...actually i cant go for this encounter...my dad disapprove of mi goin...but i really wana go...n seldom hav this coincidence dat my exams over,bz period in work over n able to take leave...everything juz fits well...juz feel dat God really wants me to go...yeah...wah...i'm really tired...hmmm...gotta sleep as soon as i finish blogging...hahaha..hmmm...even yah...after the encounter...i even went to work lor...even if on leave...cos i'm afraid monday the amt of work will be accumulated to alot...dats y go back on fri to do some...hmmm...work till ard 8pm...hmmm...
den on saturday...my dae was really tiring...not onli tired...my head aches badly...hahaha...sian...i shld be getting more rest...but instead i'm getting more bz...early in the morning gotta wake up to go bowling...my team changed the date to play 2dae cos if not nobody will b free on sundae...n actually i already requested not to play...but the other 2 female team members cant make it...so i boh bian muz play(muz at least 1 female bowler)...however quite happy with my bowling results...not bad...hee...however...got 2 members din play well...hmmm...duno can win the other team anot...hope so...after bowling i still gotta rush down to church in yishun...cos got duty to temd the cafe...hmmm...n my other 2 helpers late...so i gotta do everything myself in the start...n wait for them to reach...my head v pain lor...mood was really bad...but i didnt let it affect my duty...hmmm...service n the selling end ard 7plus i guess...den me and afew church frens went to town to eat...hee...den always ard...den go home...i'm juz super impressed with a church fren lor...this young boy is juz sooo gentleman...really duno wat words to describe him...but i can really sae he's really a gd boy...cos i was carrying my bowling bag(which was kinda heavy)...he offered to take for me...anywhere we walked to he carry lor...the other guys din even offer to help lor...he's the youngest yet the most gentleman...haha...gd boy Ethan~ haha...sometimes i really duno how to sae...but he's really attentive...v nice...for eg we were eating...den i ordered drinks...it was left near him so i asked for it to pass to mi...guess wat?b4 passing it to me...he opened and poured it into the cup for mi 1st b4 passing to mi!wow!i doubt any other guys wld do dis lor...1st time i see a guy doing dis...n he not onli carried my bag for mi...he helped another gal fren carry hers...i also bought some stuff...he also help mi take...wah...really duno use wat words to describe...cos i nv come across such guys b4...he very 'zi dong' lor...he even sent me home so dat he can help mi carry my bowling bag...cos i got sae i gotta walk quite far from the bus stop i alighting...he actually wana take another bus home...but changed his mind...help mi take instead...wah...really nice of him...he gotta rush for his project lor...yet still send mi home...the 1st time he send mi home he's also bz with projects...wah...feel guilty sia...somemore help me carry my stuff till my doorstep...hmmm...i guess such guys are very few...hmmm...but i wld really like to sae he's really a gd guy...i keep telling him dat his future gf will be very blessed to hav him...sure kena spoilt 1...hahaha...but he's still young lah...still got many years ahead...haha...niwae...i feel happy to noe him as a fren...at least he shows some hope dat there are at least such gd guys ard...hahahaha...so i may hav hope...wahahaha...however...gd guys r usually taken up...wahahahaha...but thanks alot Ethan~haha...nex time if i noe of any gd gal...i sure intro u...hahahaha...but u better study hard 1st...hahaha...
kk will stop here...falling asleep liao...n gotta be up early for church class n service...nite to all...take gd care~
God Bless n Love ya~

No comments: