Sunday, June 19, 2005

~lousy~

~let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23~

*WHY R U STILL AT HOME???!!!* my dad exclaimed loudly~...i opened my eyes...saw the clock which says 7:05am...*OH NO!* i shouted...*LATE!!!* den i told my dad to wait for mi to fetch me...i brushed teeth,wash face,wear contacts...quickly grab my clothes n stuff in the bag...changed to my running attire...bfore i dashed outta the house...i angrily shouted at my maid...oopz...i noe i shldt do dat...but juz did it outta anger...the race had already started lor...lucky mine is relay...abit later...i told my maid to wake mi up at 5am...yup she did...but cos i too tired...i went back to sleep(slept at 2plus am mah)...yah i noe it's my fault to sleep late n go back to sleep...but i already told her is impt...muz wake up no matter wat...means muz check if i din wake up muz cal again...n dat 2hrs she did nothing...put no effort to check...guess she's lazing around...i was lucky my dad woke up early...u noe how she wake ppl up?other details i wun sae...some may noe(disgusted)...she will juz call out my name...den i will juz move abit...n she tot i'm awake...n left the room...no turning back...wat the....some may noe how angry i feel everytime...really pissed with dis maid...haiz...but nvm...no more tok abt her...back to my topic...yah...my dad sent mi to bedok reservoir...*phew*..though late...but nv late for the relay...ppl were still running for the open...hmmm...den i warmed up abit...hmmm...(still feeling sleepy...not awaken totally)...den b4 the relay start...we walked to our respective positions...10teams...i'm runner no.2...there are many gd runners in the 10teams of relay lor...oh yah...muz run 1.1km each...hmmm...den our 1st runners came...my 1st runner was 3rd...den my turn...when i started...i juz duno y i felt so tired after awhile...panting...quite unexpected lor...cos the past 2trainings(onli 2 trainings after 1yr plus) i din feel dat tired...after abt 500m i even walked 20sec...lousy rite?haiz...den got 1 he's juz damn fast...sprint lor...v v fast...when i reached my 3rd runner...tink i was 4th or 5th...haiz...sad...all my fault...cld hav done better...wat happened to mi???!!!my team tied with another...5th place...prize money onli $80...so since tied...means $10 each...haiz...if i did not stop n did better...wldnt be like dat liao...haiz...after dat we ate abit...food provided...collected the prize...n goodie bags...den go our ways...oh yah when we were walking to our positions...me,patricia n florence gotta noe a guy from another division...he's the guy hu sprinted v fast 1 lah...haha...yah we talked alot...juz casual tok...we tok more after the 1.1km run while walkin back to the tentage...his team got 1st i think...haiyo...in the open he got 3rd i think...wah...siao 1...wahahaha...hmmm...oh yah...after the whole thing he sent mi to my fren's house...very nice of him...haha...hmm...when i reached my fren's hse...i juz rested...v tired...after i took a bath n we went to meet another fren...lunch...after dat i went to teach...n they went other place...cos i'm still v sleepy...i somehow 'rested' at my student's house n let her do work...wahaha...typical mi...hahaha..but i did teach lah...cos onli rested awhile...hee...after dat i took a cab down to katong shopping centre for the bowling league...actually dowana play...but cos nobody to play(female)--all bz...so i hav to go...sian lor...i played v v badly in the 1st 2 games...117 n 119...lucky picked up in the last game...154...but still not v gd though...i somehow pulled down the whole team in the 1st 2games...i'm sorry guys...haiz...juz feeling lousy...pulled down my team in the relay...n now for bowling...wat happened to mi???!!!haiz...after the game...Roy...my team member sent mi home...thanks man...if not i'm really v v lazy to take bus...n i dowana waste $ take cab again...haha...yup...den went home n wash up n online!hee...yah...gotta stop here...need sleep...workin tmr sia...sianzzz...sure got Mondat blues...haha...
oh yah~ 2dae's Father's Day...juz wana wish all Dad Happy Father's Day!!!including my dad...(he's angry cos i'm out the whole dae n din go for dinner with them)...i'm sorry...haiz...see...juz feel lousy 2dae...n oh yah...Happy Father's Day to Lord,God out Father~ hee...
yup...gotta stop here...take gd care all of ya~ hav fun!

God Bless n love ya~~~
;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You stopped at the guy. Was he interested in you? Is that the crux of the entry or was it the fact you lost in the relay? Hmmm....

Siyin-Ann said...

huh?i blur...wat u tokin abt?i hav no idea whether is he interested in me...n wat i wrote in my blog is watever happen mah..n dis entry is abt me doin badly for relay n the bowling...n y r u so concerned abt it?