Thursday, June 02, 2005

~it's my 1st month into blogging!~

~My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2Corinthians 12:9~

~home at last~ after a long day...hee...yup...woke up todae feeling that i wana be nice n kind to help my collegues buy breakfast...hee...so i prepared myself n went outta my house...den started msging some collegues wat they wan for breakfast...yup...was happily takin down orders...in my mind happily thinkin dat i could aso get my rotiboy...den i reached toa payoh n walked towards the place where i gona buy the breakfast...rotiboy shop is juz bside...however...while nearing the place...i was expecting to smell the fragrance of the bread..but dun hav!i quicken my pace n found out dat it's not fully opened...shldnt be lor...usually it open v early...lazy bums...start work late...hee...but luckily the other shop was opened...den i got their breakfast n went to office...
2dae my dae was kinda bz..cos it's not only the dae where i hav to do my weekly reporting(which it created some arguments on wat shld be done correctly...grrr)...it's also the beginning of the month!monthly/regional reporting...stress~ its always like dat in the beginning of each month...boh bian...kinda suay too...cos my exams always falls on the middle of the month...which means i wun hav time to study at all cos all other days i hav to do OT...n dis period of time is worse too cos my supervisor leaving...we've gotta do more...*sianzzz*...there goes my studies...hmmm...hafta pray hard for miracles to happen...but i still hafta do my part to study as much as possible...hee...but this time the 2modules i taking r 2 tough ones..oh no~ hmm...
2dae's lunch was not bad...we were also discussing where my supervisor is gona treat us...den i suggested i think can sae one of the most expensive restaurants(international buffet) ard our area...hee...n i already had the craving to go there eat...but it's kinda costly...hee...anyway...nobody objects to my suggestion...hee...but i got feeling he will treat us there...hee...yummy...
i left at 6pm 2dae even when the argument is still not solved...hee...cos hafta go for class mah...2dae's class was quite orite...we were discussing on some possible questions for the coming exams...however...something happened which somehow entertained the whole class...haa...this teacher embarrassed mi last week...n 2dae also!he was talkin abt a qn somebody asked...he said it was a stupid qn(which i think was not!it was juz a form of clarification)...den he keep saying if he recalled...it shld be a female hu asked it...n continued blabbing dat onli females ask stupid qn...following up...he asked the person to own up...since it was mi hu asked...i admit...den he said:" ah u see...i was right!only females ask stupid qn!"(actually was in a jokin tone la)...den it made everybody laugh...my face was super red at the moment lor...but i was laughing too...den he continued: " now ar..u can see dat i dun really like females...but not dat i'm gay ar"...at dat moment...i was tinkin of saying smthg to counter back...den suddenly i said :" yah, very obvious"...i tot i said it quite softly...but i guess everybody heard it...n all started laughing!haha...den my teacher got nothin to sae..n continued with the lesson...haha...dat was a great way to entertain the class huh?haha...after class...a classmate(my fren) sae she tinks dats i'm the onli 1 hu dares to sae back...haha...but i guess dat's mi...hee...cos i cant stand it when guys keep thinking they r the better ones n gals are the lousier ones...but they r not true at all...i think not all gals r dat lousy...n not all guys r as good as they think...so please...dun juz judge dat females are lousy when mayb only some r...

aniwae...2dae is i think my 1st month into blogging...haha...wah...time past v fast...hmm...niwae...hope u r not bored with my blog...i dun really hav time to improve on it...n i can admit i'm not really gd with settings of such stuff...simple is enuf...at times la...hee...so juz bear with this boring blog if u still wana continue to read abt it ;p hee...guess gotta stop here...hafta put in effort into my studies...hee...but...still gotta be up early for work...*sian*...
niwae take gd care all of ya...

God Bless n Love Ya~
*muackz*

No comments: