Thursday, June 09, 2005

Best Barber in New York --abt s'poreans

hahaha..v true..

n i get it straight at the last scroll to the ans! hahah....
ok try.. try... DUN peep~

>There once was a very good old barber in New York.
>
>One day a florist goes to him for a haircut.
>
>After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: "I am
>sorry. I cannot accept money from you.
>
>I am doing community service." The Florist is happy and leaves the
shop.
>
>The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a
thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.
>
>A policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber
after the cut.
>
>But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I
>am >doing community service." The cop is happy and leaves the shop.
>
>The next morning the barber goes to open his shop; there is a thank
you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.
>
>A Singaporean software engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to
>pay the barber after the cut.
>
>But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I
>am doing community service." The Singaporean software engineer is happy
and leaves.
>
>The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he
>finds there...
>
>Can you guess?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Come on, think like a Singaporean....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Have you got the answer?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Come on. Guess
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>A dozen Singaporeans are waiting for a free haircut!

No comments: