Thursday, June 16, 2005

~finally over~

~when you face up to God's glory, you find yourself facedown in worship~

oooohhhh yyyyeeeaaahhhh!!!!!my exams finally over~~~wah...my life had been tough during the past few weeks...busy at work and busy studying and preparing for exams...n i actually din really study much as much of my time taken up by my work...even the past 2 nites...been doin OT till late...other dan monday cos i'm on leave to take exam(macroecons)...n 2dae is my Law of Biz Transactions paper...the econs was ok...except that the MCQ is kinda tricky...the essay qns were ok...finished the paper in less dan 2hrs out of 3hrs...hmmm...den for 2dae's paper...it's the 1st time in my life i write non-stop for 3 whole hrs!in my past exams...i usually will write and stop at times to look around n eat sweet...but for 2dae...i dun hav time to look around or eat my sweets...juz kept on writing n writing...however...sad to sae...i could not finish writing...out of 4qns...there are 2 of which i cant finish...haiz...very sad...really hope to pass both of my papers...hmmm...however...i still wana thank God for being with me all these while giving me the strength to go thru all these...He always bless me with things i've asked for...Amen!
hmmm...tho' now exams over...i will still hav exams 3mths later..sian...always hav exams once every 3mths...hmmm...wat to do...for the better of my future...hee...
anyway...my sch gona start on 4th july...so now gona play like siao...tho hafta work...but now the busy period juz gona over...so can slack...sooo happy...hee...but..one thing bad is dat nex mth will be a super bz period at work...n my sch new sem aso gona start at the same time...hmmm...how am i gona cope?but nvm...been thru this for 3times le...so i guess i can do it now...but it may b abit diff cos my boss left...shorthanded lor...the my new supervisor new to the quarterly reporting procedure...hope it goes smooth...hee...hmmm
aiya...will stop here...tiredz...
take care all of ya
God Bless n Love ya~~~

No comments: