Friday, March 02, 2007

~yay~

WooHoo~~~
Finally! I'm a Qualified Driver!!! No More learning from instructors!!! soooo happy...
I really really wana Thank God for a few things:
1) Being there for me evey single second (and protecting me,tester n other road users)
2) answering my prayers
3) giving me a good weather (no rain despite the rain everyday!)
4) taking away most of the nervousness(cos still nervous lah)
5) allowing me to learn to control my temper and always be humble(but wonder is dat only valid during this morning...haaaz) - i've said 'yes sir' and 'sorry sir' the most times in my whole life!
6) though giving me a strict tester...he still passed me despite sooooo many mistakes both in circuit n out on the roads...i tell u...when u hear abt the mistakes, u will think dat i shld fail..wahahhaa...i was nervous mah...he kept on say this n dat...make mi gan cheong...haaa
7) and many other things...

The Lord is juz so wonderful, great and Faithful...never fails to bless me...heez...Thank You Lord...

yup yup...happy dat i passed...no need to waste time n money liao...great gift for myself..hee...

k will stop here...take care n God Bless~

No comments: