Saturday, March 31, 2007

~AArrrgggghhhh!!!~

i'm juz so sad!!!! again...sigh...all abt this stupid idiot 'ROOM'...sigh...
guess wat? it FLOODS in here!!!...though only small puddles here n there...but it juz sucks lah...n nobody cares...told my dad there's water...he even saw mi walking n n out getting cloths to clean my 'ROOM'...but he didnt even care at all!sigh...nobody cares...it's not that i wana stay in this stupid 'ROOM'...i juz hate it!!!n now some of my stuffs are wet...lot of my stuffs are on the floor in the stupid crammed up 'ROOM'...they are all in either paper bags or plastic bags...some plastic bags got holes...dats y some of my stuff got wet...most of the plastic bags are on top of the puddles of water lor...i'm juz so sad lah...i really duno wat to sae or explain how i feel...i actually tried my best to accept this fact...but when i came home juz now...i cant take it anymore...another round of crying again...this yr i really cried aot...sigh...not only that...wat makes me even demoralised is when i see my old room being soo nice...the parquet was re-coated with i duno wats dat called...n there's a huge bed...with nice new curtains...BUT...they are for my bro...i see liao i really v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v sad...really...but wat can i do? i can only see...feel sad...n cry...keep all within me...if i sae it out how i feel...i will CONFIRM get scolded or smthg like dat by my dad...so i rather keep damn quiet...and be sad myself...another thing dat i'm sad abt is dat now whenever i wana use toilet or bathe...i will have to walk all the way up to use...not only dat...when my new cupboard for clothes come, i will have to walk all the way to near the door entrance study(now maid) room to take my clothes...all these are damn demoralising...but once again...wat can i do?sigh...n now since my stuff are in plastic bags...i have to find v long for my stuff...for example clothes and others...cos i duno where my maid puts them...and i think i lost my IC and my external hard drive...duno where they are...arghhh...i am juz really sad...duno wat to sae...now i can only cry in my room...tmr i will have to out on a smile on my face...sigh...oh yah...one more thing...actually my mum sae will buy new shelves n drawers for me...i can go choose...guess wat?in the end i gotta use my bros old shelves n drawers which used to be in the study room...i mean i mum did called me to ask abt whether i wana use the old shelves...but she did knw dat i wanted new ones...but she called and juz sae 'hey the old shelves u wana use?they r still new and cost v expensive last....'
before she continue...i juz said 'okok'...y?cos she emphasized on them being new n expensive...means i got no other choice but to sae ok...cos if i say i want new ones...she will start to reason out...sigh...my bro gets to get new shelves n drawers for his new ROOM...but i get the old ones...sigh...sad...first is stay in blacony(kicked out of my room)...then i take my bro's old bed,then flood( n nobody cares)...den old stuffs....sigh...wat more can i sae?sigh...

will stop here...sad...
take care n God Bless~


*anyway, 'this person', i noe that all the while u have been reading my blog...n i guess u go search for it...den found the changed blog add...cos i didnt tell lots of ppl this new since i changed it...that small part i put the other time was on purpose...to confirm if u really noe my blog add...n yup, i'm right...so when r u gona admit that u noe my new blog add n secretly reading it w/o telling me u noe...and still askin me soo many qns when u can noe it from the blog?do u noe such actions of yours doesnt help u at all?*

No comments: