Friday, March 30, 2007

~i'm so sad~

sigh...no mood...super no mood...when i see my room...the last time i gona see it as mine...cried in my sleep during my last night there...totally demoralised...but there's nothing i can do...sigh...
i have no sae...n i dowana argue...dowan my parents to be angry...and keep using reasons that i'm always not at home to counter me...now...my new room will be at the balcony...room sized halved...clothes cupboard will be at another end of the house...n i feel there's no privacy at all with me moving there...but...that's the decision...i cant do anything...still have to act as if i'm fine with the stupid arrangement...i have nothing to sae...juz gona sae that i'm totally devastated...sad...demoralised...really thank God that i warned them to move my stuff after my exams end...if not i can really say that i will NOT study for my exams as i'm sooo demoralised...
i wana cry out loud...voice my unhappiness...but...i cant...i can onli sob at one corner...without any1 noticing...guess only God noes...sigh...so sad...

No comments: