Wednesday, March 28, 2007

~left another hurdle!~

yay~ exams for this term juz over...happy...this is my 2nd last lap...really hope i can clear this...and also my last lap(which will be in June)...den i will be a graduate!!!!haaa...can't wait sia...hmmm...after soo long lor...my life has been so monotonous...work...study...work...study...but am really glad that at least there's one thing that really brighten up my life...is to go church and have God with me...He really bless me alot! esp during my exams...really lor...i can tell u ppl again...i didnt really study for exams...really...but at least i did some minor research that actually helped me abit lah...i did prepare abit of notes...but that doesnt mean i remember wat i've prepared...till like on the day of exam itself (yday n juz now)...i only start to read thru about 3hrs b4 exam start...duno y...i totally nv feel a sense of urgency at all...weird me...usually i will feel it abt at least 3days b4...but this time i did not...n i waste off alot of my time...talk n do nothing...haaa...duno wat's wrong with me...but i really thank God that i really did my best...n i really wrote alot n attempt all questions...the only thing is its relevance...haaa...
anyway my 'study' times are really v interesting for this term...till i didnt really study...one of them is abt me being harrassed by a mad guy in the library...which caused me my time of studying...he's really mad lah...u've got to hear my story if u were to ask me(provided i remember)...duno if he did waited for me outside the library that night cos have got 2 friends who rushed down after their exams to make sure i'm safe...thanks Youyi n Simon...haa...mayb that mad guy was there waiting...but saw me walking out of the library w 2 guys den didnt come near...haaa...sigh...duno y i'm surrounded by mad or perverted ppl...eekz...
anyway...happy exams over...but sian class starts on wed...urrghhh...but nvm...make it quick...so dat i can grad soon...wahahahaha...
sian...tmr gotta go back work(though i was in office today lah...but not for work...shld b for studying...but i wasted my time chit chatting away)...haaa...
k will stop here den...take care ppl
God Bless~~


*btw...i duno y i keep feeling sooooooo irritated or pissed when i see this person's sms and when this person msn me...although this person's intentions are good...but i can't help it but feel pissed n irritated...and it actually affected my mood to study more when i received the sms b4 my exam start...sigh...duno wat's wrong w me sia...SIGH...gotta get rid of this bad attitude of mine...!!!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here siyin--ann.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research presents that nearly 70% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.