Thursday, September 07, 2006

~not feeling well~

sigh...sick...bad throat infection...went to see doc 2dae cos last night cannot even sleep well...keep coughing...and throat very pain...guess i ate too much chips n chocs...(but no regrets...wahhaha)...actually my throat already pain the night b4 liao...thought of going to see doc on Wed morning...but cos wed i'm bz with reports...so i went to work instead...and knowing that my throat is already pain...i still ate cheezels and chocs...and twisties...hahahahaa...guess that's y i had a horrible night...hahahaha...now still coughing though...but alot better...luckily this time round of throat pain is not followed by fever...haaz...even got MC for the day...but still went for work...heez...love to work liao lah...haha...

anyway...work is getting better i guess...supervisor still as nice...heez...colleague too...always will feel blessed that God has sent someone who has the same belief as mi to work with me...so that as and when i need spiritual guidance or advise i can turn to her...Praise the Lord!she's a very nice sis in Christ...glad that she's around to talk to me...
oh yah...there's a new colleague in my team...a management associate...he's been rotating around different depts...but eventually will stay put in the dept i'm in by Jan 07...however, he'll be staying in my dept from now till mid Oct this yr...den rotate to another dept...den come back on Jan 07...nice and hardworking person...but somehow wayy too serious in work and v quiet...but wat's good abt him is that he is constantly asking and learning...guess i should learn from him this habit of his...ask questions when in doubt...it's something i dont really do...and my supervisor wants me to practice that...so that i can learn...yup yup...it's time...haaa...
anyway...as for now, my supervisor presented him with a project to do with me, which is creating a Management Information System(MIS) into a database format to ease my doing of reporting...and also to automate it instead of being so manual in retrieving data...he's very enthusiastic about it and systematic...he's been learning what i usually do everyday in pulling out the data and asking me alot of questions...and he's working on the new project already!glad that he's around to help me...cos i wouldnt know when i will have the extra hand to do this project...plus he target to complete it in about 2wks time...he's great man...haaa...but somehow me n my colleague feel abit weird with him around...mayb he's too quiet i guess...and we feel kinda bad cos whenever is lunch time, we will meet up with our own group of makan khakis...den nv ask him along...guess muz have lunch w him or ask him along liao...muz bring in the bond for our team...heee...
kk will stop here...need sleep...keep coughing now...sigh...i miss my chips n chocs...wahahahahaa...will eat them once i'm ok...wahahahaa...and sigh...exams are coming...really need to prepare this time...the modules are kinda difficult...but not yet started and i'm left with less than 2wks!!!haa...better buck up...heee...
k nightz...take care n God Bless~~

No comments: