Saturday, September 30, 2006

~duno wat title to put...~

hey peeps...guess wat? it's a Saturday and i'm home early!!! wat a rare occasion...heez...aiya cos tired and nv go ask frens out mah...been going home quite late the past few days...but i'm happy with myself cos i informed my dad about me going to be home late...so unlike me rite?haaz...no choice...cos i dowan him to get angry...so i have to guai guai let him noe lorz...heez...
hmmm...today is kinda bz but i spent my time in 2 main places...my students' place...and Yishun Building...woke up early in the morning despite v little sleep the night before...went to give tuition...worried sia...cos my student gona have exams next week...sec 1...1st time i teach sec sch...hope she does well...heez...den will portray a good image on me...heez...anyway...talk about teaching...i'm quite shock that i've already been a tuition teacher since about 5-6yrs ago lor...amazing...time past really fast...i mean the 1st ever student i have was in k1 that time....n guess what? she's now in p3(not teaching her now though)...i was shocked lah...suddenly feel so old lor...cos was chatting with my students about how long i've been teaching them and stuff...and i was really shocked lah...hmmm...
anyway after teaching i went to yishun building liao(b4 that go by food for the cafe duty)...actually was supposed to go for my Hip Hop class...but...was too lazy lah...body aching...so didnt...quite sad cos i missed the last part of dance the teacher choreographed(duno how to spell)...sigh...anyway...only 2dae that i got to know i have to reach by 2pm instead of the 3plus for duty...was like nothing to say lah...i reached on time anyway...boring lor...cos it's too early liao...den nobody came to buy food...hmmm...anyway...everytime during cafe duty, i will feel super stinky...haaa...cos we need to fry those food...dats y...haaz...duty till about 530pm den we went in for service...came out around 7plus after alter call and continued with my duty...till about i forgot the time...haaa...den had dinner at toa payoh with Kevin and Leon...den went home...when i reached home...i took some time watching tv with my dad and talking to him b4 bathing and staring at my com screen...haaz...guess my dad is happy...heez...trying my very best to make my dad happy...dowana see him angry...hmmm...
yah dats all for wat i did today...tiring...guess not enough sleep...yesterday after work i met up with Ms Serene Tang...always regarded as my bestest fren...heez...knew each other since pri sch...till now...'celebrated' her bdae for her...no cakes lah...went vila'ge with her...thereafter to KBox at Cineleisure...her fren joined us(interesting gal...even said my laughter is contagious...wahahahhhaaha)...sang till quite late...they even extended while i opted to go home(1plus am)...got heavy head...cos my 2 drinks were Vodka n Tequila...nv really drink for quite some time liao...slowly cannot hold alcohol liao...haaa...anyway thanks YouYi for sending me home...sorry for the trouble...heez...
oh...for tue,wed, and thur i had my driving lessons...fun lor...adventurous...haaaz...dun how to explain thru here lah...hee...and instructors all sae i very talkative and laugh alot...haaz...think they canot tahan me lah...cos i always scare them...haaz...hmmm...guess this is it for the week till 2dae...oh...not abt monday lah...1st dae of class...sian lah...dowana sae much...haa...kk will stop here den...

take care...
God Bless n love u guys~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you left out the part that you nearly beat the red light.. haha

Beep!!!