Friday, August 04, 2006

~i'm learning~

Hi peeps...more updates of me again...heez...

Hmm...time past very fast...and i've been at my new place for about 2weeks already...n i survived it and still doing well...heez...many of my colleagues in 18th floor kept asking how am i up there(25th floor)...the 1st thing i will answer them is " Wo An Jing Duo le"...which means i've become alot quieter already...the usual chatty and talkative and loud me has now become sort of quiet...why? cos i'm sitting near many big shots...so no choice...gotta tone down...but i find it better lah...haaz...and another thing is that i've slacked even lesser...always on the go with my work...chat less on msn...and surf less net...haaz...coz behind me sits someone...wldnt say who..but i muz be careful of my actions and what i do at work...anyway...i guess such arrangements for me at work is good lah...so that i can concentrate more on work..learn more...and excel...heezzz...

oh yah...about my title...yup...i'm slowly learning more and more things...today i've learnt new things too..and i'm really happy that i again have the chance to really sit down with people and talk and discuss about new things or even existing issues that needs to be raised and understood...although i admit i have short term memory(STM)...usually will forget what i've learnt...but i know if i keep trying to remember it...it will be beneficial to me...just now did OT...cos' doing month end closing reports...but after that i have some discussions with my supervisor...he wants me to do up charts for enhancement of the reports i've been doing so that the product managers will be able to understand the whole report in an easier manner...n guess what? i have to do up close to 100 charts lor...grrr...but nvm...learning process...he also taught me some tricks about doing up the charts...heez...after that...we had discussions on a part of the credit card biz...and i'm really glad to ahave such discussions...so nice to know more things...heez...now also got to understand more new terms which i do not understand last time...really appreciate him taking the time to sit down with me and another colleague(also another blessing from God as she's always keen to teach me when she can--a christian too :) )...and discuss work related matters...really thank God for all this...cos i've always been wanting to leave...cos not learning...n pay little(still as little now)...but at least now am learning lots...which helps a great deal when i look for job next time...as for my pay and position...i'm still working hard for it...
anyway...i used to think my 'new life' (in a bad sense) has started when i shifted up...but indeed my 'new life' has started...but...in a good way...n i'm glad abt it...hope nothing bad shatters my thoughts...heez...

k will stop here...
take gd care...God Bless...

byeeee

No comments: