Thursday, February 08, 2007

grrrrr!!!!

ANGRY!!!!!!
stupid boss...juz as i thought that he's kinda changed...seldom scold or blame...BUT...grrr...he scolded me for no reason when it's not my fault!!!kaoz...i mean i really dun really know where's the most updated numbers as i'm not handling that...yet he assumes i should know...(someone in his cubicle wana get some numbers...duno he's scared of him or what...)...den he asked to me ask another colleague which is the most updated (since Florence not around)...but he's on the line and i think it's not good to disturb him...so i waited till he hang up the fone b4 approaching him...but my boss called me b4 he hangs up...and scolded me lor...he scolded me in mandarin " why so long haven give me an answer? you see lah, now ppl go off liao. you should know he doesn't like to wait. why everytime ask you to do something you canot do it properly one?"...den i replied " but he's on the line wat!" den he said " y canot juz ask him? only awhile wat!" den...he goes on scolding and blaming me, den slammed the fone! grrr...angry lor...hey it's not my fault lor...and he's so contradicting! this morning...or any other time, i wanted him to confirm with me whether the report can be distributed (he muz vet thru first)...den he scolded me " can't you see i'm bz? u always choose the wrong time to find me"...i mean...everything he does it correct and muz be answered immediately...but watever we do is wrong...shit lah...angry...so unfair lor...grrr...
hmmm...sian lah...duno wat to sae...so angry liao...
but in any way, i really muz thank God for His faithfulness...how He really see me thru...remember i've blogged about how He answered my prayers and that i have to go on and stay in this current job? i was really unwilling...but i will still follow God's plan though...i really followed, though in my heart really wonder how am i to take all the crap at work...but God, being so faithful...really blessed me all the way since the time i deciced to follow His way...the following Monday, after the saturday's vision, i went to work with a heavy heart...but my boss on mc...i was so happy lah!...den the next day, he's back...but from that day onwards, tho' he's still scolding at times, the number of times i got scolded is really v little...me and some other colleagues were kinda shocked lah...but he really talked to us nicely...but 1 thing is also cos he got high blood pressure...so it's not good for him to get angry...but it's really unexpected that his temper changed quite alot lor...Praise the Lord for being so wonderful and never load us with things beyond our limits!...heez...but den again...my boss is kinda mad juz now...sigh...but really poor me lah...got scolded for things which doesn't concern me...sigh...

anyway gotta go back to work...byeeeee...

God Bless~

No comments: