Monday, February 12, 2007

~am i mean?~

hmmm...i feel bad...the issue is bothering me...since juz now...y? cos i feedback to SSDC's management abt an instructor...guess if you have been reading my blog, you shld noe who izzit...it's car 26...sigh...i really have no choice...i really wldnt wana use dat last resort...but...yah...i've used it...u noe it's always dreadful to go for driving lessons, and feeling super unhappy when i see number 26?i will always say short prayers hoping that it will not be car 26...but it always turns out to be him...it happened today too...n it really made me feel the urge to ask whether i can request not to have a certain instructor...cos if it continues to be him...i will sure not be able to learn my driving properly...really...cos i'm always 'quarrelling' with him...n he always think he's rite...n he always confused me of what i've learnt b4...making me even more nervous...afraid i wldnt be able to pass my driving...sigh...actually my intention was only to ask the counter ppl whether is it possible not to have a certain instructor...in the end i was immediately directed to the in-charge of such cases...den really boh bian...i have to tell them...so i gave them the reasons to why i do not want this instructor to teach me...they immediately changed my instructor for me...however, the most kuku thing is that they still gave me the same car (which was supposed to be that instructor's permanent car)...n switched him w another instructor's car...which was just beside...n guess what? he actually experienced many of such feedback cases too...and the car they usually change him with is the other same instructor...sigh...this means that he noes that i complained abt him...very obvious...at first i didnt noe he will noe...but having to remember a look(stare) i saw on this face at me b4 i went into car 26 and he going into the car bside...i realised that he noes...n noe dat it's me...sigh...i really feel bad lor...wonder how will it affect him...i mean at times i can talk to him well...i changed him away so that i can really concentrate n learn well...one thing i cannot stand abt him is his arrogance...always thinking he's rite n stuff...when he's not lah...hmmm...sigh...feel really bad u noe...but yah...no choice...wat's done canot be undone...hmmm...hope this feedback wldnt cause him his job sia...hmm...okok...will stop here...gotta sleep early...tired...nightz to all...

take care n God Bless~

No comments: