Monday, August 01, 2005

Life is tough. It's tougher if u're stupid!

> Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the
> menu that you could
> have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. I
> asked for a half dozen
> mcnuggets. We don't have half dozen nuggets," said
> the teenager at the
> counter. "You don't?" I replied. "We only have six,
> nine, or twelve,
> "was the reply. "So I can't order a half dozen
> nuggets, but I can order
> six? "That's right." So I shook my head and ordered
> six McNuggets.
>
>
> I was checking out at the local Wal-Mart with just
> a few items and the
> lady behind me put her things on the belt close to
> mine. I picked up one
> of those "dividers" that they keep by the cash
> register and placed it
> between our things so they wouldn't get mixed. After
> the girl had
> scanned all of my items, she picked up the
> "divider", looking it all
> over for the bar code so she could scan it. Not
> finding the bar code
> she said to me, "Do you know how much this is?" I
> said to her "I've
> changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that
> today." She said "OK," and
> I paid her for the things and left. She had no clue
> to what had just
> happened.
>
>
> I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping
> beside her car. Do you
> need some help?" I asked. She replied, "I knew I
> should have replaced
> the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I
> can't get into my car.
> Do you think they (pointing to a distant
> convenience store) would have
> a battery to fit this?" "Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have
> an alarm, too?" I
> asked. "No,just this remote thingy," she answered,
> handing it and the
> car keys to me. As I took the key and manually
> unlocked the door, I
> replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check
> about the batteries.
> It's a long walk."
>
>
> Several years ago, we had an Intern who was none
> too swift. One day she
> was typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm
> almost out of typing
> paper. What do I do?" "Just use copier machine
> paper," the secretary
> told her. With that, the intern took her last
> remaining blank piece of
> paper, put it on the photocopier and proceeded to
> make five "blank"
> copies.
>
>
> Police in Radnor, Pa., interrogated a suspect by
> placing a metal
> colander on his head and connecting it with wires
> to a photocopy
> machine. The message "He's lying" was placed in the
> copier, and police
> pressed the copy button each time they thought the
> suspect wasn't
> telling the truth. Believing the "lie detector" was
> working, the
> suspect confessed.
>
>
> A mother calls 911 very worried asking the
> dispatcher if she needs to
> take her kid to the emergency room, the kid was
> eating ants. The
> dispatcher tells her to give the kid some Benadryl
> and should be fine,
> the mother says, I just gave him some ant
> killer..... Dispatcher: Rush
> him in to emergency!
>
>
> Moral of the Story : Life is tough. It's tougher if
> you're stupid."
>

No comments: