Wednesday, August 10, 2005

joke

A husband takes his wife to play her first game of golf. Of course,
> > the wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the window of
> > the biggest house adjacent to the course. The husband cringed, "I
> > warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there, find the
> > owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost
> > us." So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A
> > warm voice said, "Come on in." When they opened the door they saw
> > the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a broken
> > antique bottle was lying on its side near the broken window. A man
> > reclining on the couch asked, "Are you the people that broke my
> > window?" "Uh...yeah, sir. We're sure sorry about that," the husband
> > replied.
> >
> >
> > "Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you. You see,
> > I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand
> > years. Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three
> > wishes. I'll give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll
> > keep the last one for myself." "Wow, that's great!" the husband
> > said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, "I'd like a million
> > dollars a year for the rest of my life." "No problem," said the
> > genie. "You've got it, it's the least I can do. And I'll
> > guarantee you a long, healthy life!"
> >
> > "And now you, young lady, what do you want?" the genie asked. "I'd
> > like to own a gorgeous home complete with servants in every country
> > in the world," she said. "Consider it done," the genie said. "And
> > your homes will always be safe from fire, burglary and natural
> > disasters!"
> >
> >
> > "And now," the couple asked in unison, "what's your wish, genie?"
> > "Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with
> > a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to sleep with your
> > wife."
> >
> >
> > The husband looked at his wife and said, "Gee, honey, you know we
> > both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?"
> > She mulled it over for a few moments and said, "You know, you're
> > right. Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but
> > what about you, honey?" "You know I love you sweetheart," said the
> > husband. "I'd do the same for you!"
> >
> >
> > So the genie and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest
> > of the afternoon enjoying each other. The genie was insatiable.
> >
> >
> > After about three hours of non-stop fun, the genie rolled over and
> > looked directly into her eyes and asked, "How old are you and your
> > husband?"
> >
> >
> > "Why, we're both 35," she responded breathlessly.
> >
> >
> > "Really? Thirty-five years old and both of you still believe in
> > genies?"

No comments: