Wednesday, August 17, 2005

~how fast time flies~

~The spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding. The spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. Isaiah 11:2~

hi all...so paiseh...haven been bloggin for v long...iether i'm bz or lazy...dats y onli post jokes and stuff...hmmm...since now i've got some time...i shall write abit...but...i duno wat to write!hee...anyway...i would like to say that time past really v fast...really...one yr passed juz like dat...i remember one yr and afew weeks ago i joined UOB...but as a temp staff...onli became perm in Oct last yr...wow...i din noe i can stay in my workplace for so long...i mean...mayb 1yr to many is juz v short...but cos is my 1st time workin perm...i duno how it will work out...but reallt thank God dat all came smooth...my bosses and collegues are v nice people...easy to get along with...i'm really glad God is always with me all these while...though there are bad times in the office...but i managed to pull thru those hard time...Praise God!hee...oh yah...i would also like to say that i'm already in VFC for 1yr and abt 2mths already!time really passes fast!i really enjoyed myself in VFC...altho there are also some conflicts among frens @times...but everything goes back to normal after awhile...i'm really very happy to be brought to VFC...thanks Jinlun didi~...this made me get to know many ppl(nice) from church...be it from The Edge or Sunday service...during this 1yr plus...i also came to love many worship songs...will listen to them everyday without fail...hee...yup...i can really say that my life changed when i really stepped into the kingdom of God 1yr plus ago...though i've been believing in God ever since primary school...but i must sae that i really like my life now...ever since my parents let me make my own decision abt gg church...yup...my life now though is always bz n bz...always not enuf sleep...but i noe God is with me...giving me the strength to move on...he even blessed me alot that i dun fall sick easily...even if i'm sick...i will be healed fast...yup...glad dat i'm always showered with God's blessing...Amen!
hmmm...yah...think gotta stop here...gona take a short rest b4 start workin again...take care...

God Bless n Love u all!~~
:)

No comments: