Thursday, December 18, 2008

:)

very bz day today...tmr gona be bz too...sigh...
but i'm happy!
cos i'm being remembered!
my net member sent a forwarded msg to me...they askin ppl out to watch movie (the youths)...but i didnt agree to it cos the timing too early...however the time was changed again...but i still couldnt cos by the time i know it, i left 30mins to pack up n reach amk hub..   :(
i also received another sms from nana also for dinner and movie with ff club i guess...but i canot confirm on time...cos my colleagues (my team) wana go hap hap (meaning happy hour)...but wasnt confirmed too...so in the end i have to reject nana's invite and wait for my colleagues to cfm...
but when evening comes, out of 5 of us, 2 left after work...so in the end was cancelled...
sad sia...in the end all 3 appts i didnt get to go any of them...but nvm...at least i'm happy ppl include me...esp my net member...he said he will sure include me...awww...sweet...touched...
worked till abt 8pm...den went suntec collect smthg...den head home...and slack...

nitez!
God Bless!

No comments: